automatically win game at start?!

isuckatthis

Reaction score
so i made a custom game and its not in melee mode because i added campaign heroes etc. so now at the start of the game it says i automaticaly win.. and it doesnt even show that theres another team at all in the loading screen....I found out i could turn of the victory/defeat conditions for melee intilization. This kinda helped but not really because i dont automatically win but the enemy (who i want to be a cpu) doesn't move or do anything at all. if you can help that would be great, i hope others have had this problem.:banghead::confused:

-._.-

Reaction score
You are probably winning because there is no opponent, and you are playing alone. Go to the terrain editor on your map, open the scenario tab and click player options. Then add another player by putting a computer player in the desired slot. Hope I helped.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Welcome to TH,
Your trigger most probably has default triggers.
Go to the Trigger Editor (F4)
Delete the Folder 'Initialization', or Delete the Trigger 'Melee Initialization'.
Unless you want those, in which case just remove the function 'Melee Game - Enforce victory/defeat conditions (for all players)
'.

About the enemy not spawning, you need to Add the Computer players with the Scenario/Player Properties.
Defaultly using the Test command there is generally 1 Player controlled my a Computer.
Otherwise it lets you play by yourself in Test.

Try open play/computer slots and play the game through wc3 on Single Player or Local Area Network with Computer players enabled.

If your problem is not solved, clarify or give a screenshot or two.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.