System Basic 12 Slots Inventory System

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
You can make it more user-friendly by making the system into a single trigger.

However, that is possible with the help of JASS (like I said, GUI is not very friendly).

Also, I suggest you to expand it from "basic" to something more "advanced",
because there are other more elaborate, but still easy-to-use inventory systems.

I mean, why should one use your system if there are better ones?

That is the #1 question you have to ask from yourself and answer.

Anyway, no hard feelings, I'm just doing my job.

Good luck with learning and mapping!

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Alright.

Updated it now to make it more user friendly:
  • I put it all into one trigger
  • Instead of using ''Integer A + Playernumber of Owner of Triggering Unit'' in each line, I stored it into a variable and used it.
  • Got any other suggestion to make it more user friendly in GUI? Because I don't know any Jass.

As for this system being better or worse than other inventory systems, I belive that is just a matter of taste. I mean, some maps may not need those fancy full screen inventory systems, maybe this is all they need. If you got any suggestions about how I could make a system like this better, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks for giving me suggestions :)

F

Freakii

Hey Leazy, I love your idea of a 12 slot inventory. I have tried to implement your "system" into my custom map but am having troubles with the charged items, see when I choose a hero from the hero tavern they start with some basic items/weapons. My problem is when I switch from inventory 2 back to inventory 1 all my charged items have seemed to dissapear while my permanent weapons and such are still there. Do you have an MSN or email so I can send you my map so you could possibly check it up for me and see what I am doing wrong? Your system would go wonderfully with my custom map. Thanks for your time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.