Crime Bride Aged 8 Dies After Suffering Internal Sexual Injuries During Wedding Night With Man, 40

You have no idea how many people are killed worldwide every day do you?
I know and that's fucked up also! But now It's about this poor kid suffered a cruel act of a horny freak! And she is dead because of this scumbag.

You dont need a justification for humor. You do it cause its fun!

He yeah.
It could be cool if the priest who buries your child, who was run over by a drunken bastard, made a joke while on the microphone.
"As they say. The dead can't speak. Well this young girl couldn't last night either even though she was pretty much alive, I'll say ;)"

I'm glad humor differs from person to person.
And before you say I lack humor then remember humor is many things beside making fun if dead children.

Nope! You no fun dude! You no fun. Theres nothing better then dead children.
Well, maybe dead babies.
Dead pets are pretty fun too, just imagine a poor little kitty crushed by a big truck. That always cracks me up.

Nope! You no fun dude! You no fun. Theres nothing better then dead children.
Well, maybe dead babies.
Dead pets are pretty fun too, just imagine a poor little kitty crushed by a big truck. That always cracks me up.

Heh yeah. You think it get me all going by writing that right?
No no I get you. I just disagree with you.

Heh yeah. You think it get me all going by writing that right?
No no I get you. I just disagree with you.
Nope, just being sarcastic here. Oh man, does anybody remember the [sarcasm] tags? I wished they would become true.

Nope, just being sarcastic here. Oh man, does anybody remember the [sarcasm] tags? I wished they would become true.

Actually in some cases it would have been quite useful.
Make a survey.

Late to the party man. You missed a good portion of the fun with all the controversial stuff

I was busy documenting code for my FYP =(
So.. Anyway.. A game I worked on during my internship made it as a finalist at this year's IndieCade.. (irrelevant tidbit)

I'm trying to imagine how this.. Act might have looked like. A sort of re-enactment in my mind. But I can't fathom how an 8 year old girl is supposed to look like while getting hammered by a 40 year old dude =/

Imagine a soda can getting opened with a jack-hammer. Probably somewhat like that.

I know and that's fucked up also! But now It's about this poor kid suffered a cruel act of a horny freak! And she is dead because of this scumbag.
They WERE married...

They WERE married...

Which makes it alright in their country. But horrific in our.
On a note. There WAS a law against these kinds of marriages but was removed for being un-islamic.
Obviously they are able to see what's wrong here. They just choose to look the other way.
If the girl had not died, then they would not have done anything because that law does not exist anymore.

I thought human/children's right was supposed to move away from the middle-ages.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.