Can't connect to Battle.Net

A

AddE

CRAPPY FACTS:Well, it all started when i was going to do a friend a favor to just create a gladiator map for him.

PROBLEM: But when i was going to connect to BattleNet it said ( and says now too ) something like that i havent connected to internet bla bla bla.. Wait a sec I'll copy the whole message.. Or atleast a tiny bit of it :).

Now it's copied. It says :

Unable to connect to Battle.net.

You may be trying to connect to an invalid Battle.net server. If you are using a modem, you may need to manually connect to the Internet before connectign to Battle.net.

Any ideas why it shows that? I have been able to connect before...

And if you have no ideas what it can be, can you please answer this simple question : Is there a TFT CD-key or just a RoC CD-key? I mean, is it two CD-keys or one, coz i can only find my RoC CD-key. ( lol, very simple i just forgot )

Thanks in advance.

~AddE

-EDIT- Just saw that sunmoon had a simliar problem, didnt get my questions answered in that post so .. Plz answer :p.

A

AddE

Bump.

EDIT: Plzzz plzzz help... I'm so damn bored right now :)

B

BNFreeek

I'm having the same problem, mind if I ask how you fixed it?

Thanks..

Earth-Fury

Reaction score
this error message shows up when:
A) battle.net is down
B) your client is unable to find the Battle.Net server

if you use a router, check blizzards page on how to set up your router to work with battle.net. Reset your router.
if you use a modem, reset your mode. (kinda DUH that you use a modem...)
if you use a dynamic IP, release and reset it.
(Command line:
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
windows only)

that should fix the most common issues with internet connections.

A

AddE

BNFreeek said:
I'm having the same problem, mind if I ask how you fixed it?

Thanks..

If youre still on this forum, was some time since i was logged on here.

It was some bug wich never happends to me, so i had to download the patch manually so I enter www.blizzard.com, downloaded the patch, installed it and it worked.

It might be different problems we have though, what verision of WC III TFT do u have?

Cres

Reaction score
If its takes a really long time then the message pops up, hits alt tab after 5-10 seconds of connecting then come back in ^^

N

Norway!!

When i try to log in on starcraft bw does the screen lock it self when i come to accsessing account, nothing more happends.. what can i do? i have opned ports in my router, re-instaled the game.. NEED HELP!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.