Casting Spells in Cinematic Mode

junz13

Reaction score
Is it possible to cast spells during cinematic mode?? if it is..kindly teach me... if tried the "Unit-Issue Order Targeting X" command but it doesn't work plz help me...:confused:

Septimus

Reaction score
Yes, is possible to do that. But, what spell you are trying to cast ? Mind posting the trigger here ?

I can't help you unless I know what trigger you set and what spell you are trying to used.

junz13

Reaction score
Yes, is possible to do that. But, what spell you are trying to cast ? Mind posting the trigger here ?

I can't help you unless I know what trigger you set and what spell you are trying to used.
Well How about a simple spell?? just like "Human-Mountain King- Thunder Clap"

Septimus

Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Order Mountain King 0000 <gen> to Human Mountain King - Thunder Clap

Remember, the unit must had that skill and the unit must had already learn that skill in order for it to execute.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions

Remember, the unit must had that skill and the unit must had already learn that skill in order for it to execute.
And have enough mana. And you will need to add a event to that trigger, of course.

junz13

Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions

That's my problem.... I can't make the unit learn the skill since it is in cinematic mode.. T_T

Septimus

Reaction score
That's my problem.... I can't make the unit learn the skill since it is in cinematic mode.. T_T

Is not that hard...

Here is a screenshot of how to do so..

e8a988d48c.jpg

1d315bf8aa.jpg

Make sure the hero had enough mana for that spell.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Or through triggers Units>Add Ability> Whatever ability you want to add. If that spell has multiple levels/is a hero spell it will add the ability as a rank 1 and learned spell.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.