Chang color

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Hey, how do i make it so in the tootip (in this case it is of a tower in a td) that i can have multiple colors.

Ex: A primary defense tower (say i want that blue) damage 5-10 cooldown .5 range 500 (now that is red) upgrades to secondary tower (and finnally that be green)

Any 1 got an idea?? (I realy hope that it doesnt have anything to do with color code cause i have no idea how to use em)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Mess with the color settings in the Art area. There's three, one for the blue tint of the model, green tint and red tint. Have fun :) I think there's a tutorial on it somewhere, too...

-Edit-

It was just mentioned in the Object Editor tutorial.

Art - Tinting Color 1 (Red) (Real)
Defines the amount of Red tinting the unit/building/hero is to have. Units/Buildings/Heroes can only be made darker than their current colour state, making them lighter is not possible short of editing the 3D model itself.

Art - Tinting Color 2 (Green) (Real)
Defines the amount of Green tinting the unit/building/hero is to have. Units/Buildings/Heroes can only be made darker than their current colour state, making them lighter is not possible short of editing the 3D model itself.

Art - Tinting Color 3 (Blue) (Real)
Defines the amount of Blue tinting the unit/building/hero is to have. Units/Buildings/Heroes can only be made darker than their current colour state, making them lighter is not possible short of editing the 3D model itself.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Uhmmmm i dun think you know wut i want. Not the color of the unit itself but the tooltip.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Oh, oopsie :D

Color Codes have their OWN tutorial, also to the left of this post :D

For me, it's high on the navigation bar :p

Try that! :D

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Ya I have looked at them many times yet i can never seem to understand em like where do u put em, when and what are they? :banghead: :banghead: Dancing bangheads to me all they realy are is a bunch of letters and nubers together (keep in mind i just 13 this month)

Y

Yonidam

Green: |cff32cd32Text|r
Red: |cffff0000Text|r
Orange: |cff995500Text|r
Yellow: |cffffcc00Text|r
Light Blue: |cff7777aaText|r

Those are examples from the site.

if you want your own custom colours then you can do:

|cffffcc00Text|r
replacing the bold text with your own hex colour code.
Here is the website for a RGB to Hex convertion:
RGB to Hex / Hex to RGB Converter

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Ah im starting to get it where it sais "text" you put ur tect there (i guese i was never looking close enough) :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.