Controllable Shops?

junz13

Reaction score
How do i make it so that I and other allies can control a single shop??

Example: If anyone has played DotA it would be like the 6.56 Ancient Of Wonders in which you and your allies could use its skill "Glyph of Fortification"

I really need help...

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Base the shop off of either the Arcane Vault, Ancient of Wonders, Voodoo Lounge, or Tomb of Relics, and make sure that the owner of the shop is allied to you and your allies. Those buildings have a abilities that are different from the neutral buildings that allow them to sell items only to allies. I don't know what those abilities are off of the top of my head though.

junz13

Reaction score
I did what both of you told me to do but it still doesn't work please help me.. :banghead::banghead:

istar

Reaction score
how does it not work? as in what is the problem with more details?
you can try making a trigger to deselect the shop and select a invisible real shop belonging to the player...

CYRRIC

Reaction score
junz you don't have to change anythink on the skill of the building take as they say the building of human change the model if you want

and ONLY change sell item and as they say too make it the color of an allies and do not change anything more.

if that doesnt work try to make it on a new map that you create only for try it and if its works you have probably change a basic skill or a option in your map so just check it out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.