Detect Healing

wellwish3r

wishes wells.
Reaction score
Is there a way/system to detect healing?

I cant find any event that detects healing, and EVENT_UNIT_DAMAGED seems to register only damage.

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
Only thing I can come up with from nowhere is to make an issue order event with condition of all possible orders related to healing.

Nexor

Reaction score
you could trigger the regeneration of the units and save their actual hp to a variable. then if this variable gets higher than it should be --> there's your healing :)

Kuberr24

Reaction score
you could trigger the regeneration of the units and save their actual hp to a variable. then if this variable gets higher than it should be --> there's your healing :)
please note that hero's have automatic regeneration, so unless you want that to be considered as healing too, make sure you only check for +/- 100 more life every second, and not ANY amount of +life (of course, the 100 depends on what kind of map you have. if you use nooby yugioh maps with spells that heal 10000000 life, then you need a higher amount ^^)

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Trigger all healing and use some custom UnitHealUnit function, which does all the healing as well as executes all triggers in your heal trigger array.

And function TriggerRegisterHealEvent is ofc used to add an trigger to that array.

The more you trigger stuff, the more you have control over it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.