Doing SFX Requests

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
like... tension, something that is heavy on your shoulder, that takes yuou down pls!

Lenght - 30sec (loop pls)

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Umm hey i was gone and i couldnt dl the sound can you post it in a place i can find also =P SRRY i +rep you even if you cant =D

Gev

Reaction score
i have a lot of good works,but i can't post them,cause they are more than 500kbs:D and i can't show it to you,if you know another place that i can post there tell me and we'll deal this:)

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
like... tension, something that is heavy on your shoulder, that takes yuou down pls!

Lenght - 30sec (loop pls)

Is tat what you all US english?? cause what i want is notvery hard, it is like a tension ndthat make you say''omg i must leave this place soon'' but i dont want it to be the ''allready in WE tension'' cause it doesnt fir with wat i want..

YOu understand my english cause it is not US but Canada english lol!

Gev

Reaction score
Don if I understand even one word let devil send me to hell.:confused:
But at all I think you whant that I have created something for you.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
... i'm really sorry pal, my keyboard is looking for more finger power (meaning i need to press really strong on the letters so they all work, i'm trying my best but my keyboard make his fag.

my request song is tension (like a lil scary malaxed with action and that tells yurself ''lets get out of here''). Do you getit?

Oh and as we are here, yur english is not the best lol!

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Downloaded your Gev6 or what it now was called and I have to say it sounds really good. Keep up the good work.:thup:

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Oh.. Cool. I was wondering if you could make a drifting sort of music that could not be easily seen as a looping music, but it's going to be one for the bg music. I'm going to use it my map if you don't mind. :D

bg music as in Bulgaria?

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Yeah, I listened to it too. It sounds great! :) Could you post some more of your work?

Gev

Reaction score
Hi all who liked my works

At this time im working at new project and trying to over it in this night and post it here for you all.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.