Doing SFX Requests

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
hmm i was our of honesty to lazy to listen to the ones you posted but from the comments you sound really really good. i was wondering if you could be able to make me one that sounds like an adventureous bg music that loops nicely to use as the background music. i want it to be like something you would hear if you were a hero walking through woods and swamps and undead lands and the freezing north just waiting to be ambushed by creeps and big monsters. not really horror sound but adventury. mayb 2 minutes or so so it doesnt sound like a 5 sec sound repeating a lot? thx in advance.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Long time i dont have eny request. With plasure.

Lol i finnaly found this post =P can u post the scary music u made for me on mediashare or what u have been doing so far for me for +rep ? :thup:

Gev

Reaction score
Here is your request. It is not 2 minute but sounds good. If you need some changes to do on it just sey me.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
ho-ly shit that was fast. thx a lot <3 +rep

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Please don't double posts. I was doing same thing and I got -rep lotta times. So, I wanna warn you. :thdown:

Use EDIT.

P.S: I never before seen 5 posts in a row. :nuts:

Fluffball

Reaction score
He didn't really double post, there was a 5 day gap between them. Great Music +rep

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
First of all, very nice music! Rep +, second, could you make a type of medieval music but in a warcraftish style, but not TOO medieval.

P.S make it as long as possible, 2mins would be nice :)

Gev

Reaction score
Can u do artwork? like loading screen backgrounds? =D
You meen background for loading? If you geave me the parameters then I'l create something for you.

kingbdogz im starting make your request.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.