Euthanasia (Mercy Killing)

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
personally i don't think i could live my days out in a bed doing nothing with myself, and if I'm not living in mind why continue in body? I've already asked a few of my friends to shoot me if i end up like that, we'll see how many come through in the end, haha

now on the subject of regular suicide, talking about a regular person, perfectly healthy wanting to take his/her life. at young ages sure your mind is messed up a bit and you need guidance, but for those that truly are going nowhere in life and are beyond guidance then i see suicide as a way of weening out the weak, and nothing wrong with that. to put it bluntly the world needs to go back to survival of the fittest.

but the thing about it is that some people are so badly damage that they can't say "yes" or "no" to having there plugs pulled, so how do you decide then? they may be in pain but perhaps they don't want to give up just yet, or perhaps they wanna let go and spare the grief. nobody knows what they're thinking, only they do, but they can't share that with you. so who should be the deciding factor in this one? no clue honestly, i guess just flip a coin.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.