FFT RPG Group Project <HELP WANTED!>

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
You could also send the map to me if possible. You can start moving my skills to your map.
Just PM me or give me a MSN or AIM.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
EDIT: All right, I downloaded AIM and my screen name is CheesyBeefy (What a shocker :O). If anyone needs to talk to me about the project just add me. :thup:

:thup:

And also, we don't have anything on the map yet because none of the terrainers are online. T_T Add me on AIM and send me your abilities.

THE_X

Reaction score
Heres what i got so far i did not put in Move +1 because i dont even know how to start coding it, but everything else yea its just dandy.

Edit: ya fixed

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Looks good, but the throw stone knockback is a little glitchy. I casted it on the other unit when we were at the top of the map, and he teleported all the way to the center, in the wrong direction. The others look good though.

THE_X

Reaction score
Looks good, but the throw stone knockback is a little glitchy. I casted it on the other unit when we were at the top of the map, and he teleported all the way to the center, in the wrong direction. The others look good though.

oh yea il fix it and then il repost it in my previous post

Dregonx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Imo you should change the hero stats to this:

Strength: Physical
Agility: Evasion
Intelligence: Magic

Then the texts will be like "Increases Physical Attack by 1, Increases HP by 5" "Increases Speed by 1, Physical Evasion by 5%"

"Increases Magic Attack by 10%, Increases MP by 2"

Or whatever.

Edit: CT/Brave/Faith should be done with triggers I think

W

Whitewater

Is there anything I can do? I finished all the heroes (Names and proper names anyway) and I feel as if I need to do more...

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Send me the map of your heroes (Attach it to your next post.). And I will PM you a list of story heroes in a second.

W

Whitewater

I already emailed it to you?

Attachments

• FFTRPG UNITS.w3x
    45 KB · Views: 220

131ackout

CheesyBeefy,

Since I'm a lot of busy at my map lately, so looks you'll have to replace me. :(

Plus, I'm a bit sick, plus I promised myself to complete my map around August. Sorry. :(

Hope you'll find another someone that'll replace me. :)

W

Whitewater

Even though I'm totally unrelated to it, I feel bad for you 131ackout... (Good luck with that villager related map thing I saw your post about...) Ok, CheesyBeefy, I updated with the story chars you asked and even added Argath's appearances that I know of. (And I'm playing through on my PSP! Made it to chapter 2 and realized my 42 faith character wasn't going to be the best mage.) Oh, and I didn't do models yet, because I didn't know if you wanted to do customs or something...

Attachments

• FFTRPG UNITS.w3x
    45.4 KB · Views: 212

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I'll check out your units, and no, I'm not doing any custom models because the map size will be very large without them, and adding them would just be a major :thdown: to the game.

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Cheesy, did you remake my spell? I would like to have the map now to continue production.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.