World French Skier in 5 second crash

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A TOP skier was left in tears when her Olympic dream ended in just FIVE seconds after she spectacularly tumbled over.

French woman Marion Rolland crashed yards from the start as she began her bid for gold at the Winter Games in Vancouver.

The 27-year-old left the starting gate and within a blink of an eye lost her balance. She toppled over and landed in the snow in front of stunned spectators.

Rolland lay slumped motionless and sobbing on the ground as fellow competitors and fans gasped in shock at the replays.

Last edited:

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Rolland will now go down in Winter Olympic Games folklore as one of the great failures alongside Brit ski jumper Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards and the Jamaican bobsleigh team.

LOL, brutal.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
She probably didn't really even injure her knee, she just wanted it to be less embarrassing.

Failenx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
This is why I hate watching the Olympics. I can't stand to watch people lose when they've practiced for so long, and to end up losing because of this reason? Gahh.. :(

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
How to set a guinness world record!

Well, I really feel bad for her.

Switch33

Reaction score
From the video it looked like it was rather icy and her poles didn't even pierce at all around the starting area. So it's not exactly 100% her fault.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.