Frost Aura in Item [HELP] ??

ironfist19

Reaction score
Hello, I want to make a frost aura in item. This frost aura will slow enemy units' attack speed by 10%. How can i make this spell and to put it to a item. ;]

Thx in advance

ZiggyMcjoney

Data editor?! AAAHHHHH!
Reaction score
Get Endurance Aura, and in the field for attack speed, simply Shift + Double-click it, and set the value to -0.10.

The important part is the Shift + Double-click, which will break the limits on the WE and allow you to go into negative values.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
I guess he wants this aura to affect enemies, is he?
I didn't tested that, try if that works if you change in targets allowed, enemy, and a dummy unit having a cold attack effect.

ZiggyMcjoney

Data editor?! AAAHHHHH!
Reaction score
I guess he wants this aura to affect enemies, is he?
I didn't tested that, try if that works if you change in targets allowed, enemy, and a dummy unit having a cold attack effect.

Yes, it will work if you change the targets allowed to enemy. Dummy unit having cold attack is overcomplicating things by miles :p

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The important part is the Shift + Double-click, which will break the limits on the WE and allow you to go into negative values.

Just a minor note; you can go to the editor Preferences and check the box "Allow negative values in Object editor", and holding Shift won't be needed :thup:

jhnam95

Reaction score
Or just use slow aura (tornado). Don't even need to check the box in settings or w.e. Stick that spell in the item and it should work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.