Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Are you going to submit your quest system as you submitted your threat system? :)
I can, but it's not optimized for public use, since there are many elements hardcoded (Like the maximum number of requirements quest can have, etc.).

We finished making the map 1.24 compatible now. However, we still need some hours of polishing and finding several new bugs, until we can release the new version.

There are lots of new terrain already made. However, you don't want empty landscapes, so you will have to wait until I am done with the new heroes.

PS: In order to fix the save load system, I had to change important parameters. Old Save codes will not work anymore!

Neogecko

Reaction score
thats ok :D are all heroes compatible with the qeuip? i loved the fact that u can see the equipment of the warrior but i disliked that the magican robe never changed the skin XD

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
thats ok :D are all heroes compatible with the qeuip? i loved the fact that u can see the equipment of the warrior but i disliked that the magican robe never changed the skin XD
We will implement that feature in the next release after the 1.24 compatibility.

Neogecko

Reaction score
GREAT! :D hmm i forgot to ask :D "some hours" does that mean that you'll probably release the new map today? ("german sry XD" oder werden diese stunden auf einige tage verteilt sein?)

Neogecko

Reaction score
YAY!!!! where can we Download it? eicwar? hiveworkshop? i would upload it on hiveworkshp like i said the member are very helpfull and also will give you tips to make the map even better

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
New 1.24 compatible version now online. :)

New features:
- brand new threat system ... now even less kiting and exploiting possible.
- remastered quest system with some new eyecandy
- overall optimized code

Neogecko

Reaction score
some bugs ... i can't complete the Wolf Quest (the one where you have to kill the big purp wolf) and also i can't complete the quest wich was given by the barkeeper i found a scoll with informations but the barkeeper won't complete the quest...

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
Yeah I know about that. It's already fixed, I just haven't released the new version yet.

R 3 T R O

Reaction score
FEEDBACK
I found it disappointing, becaouse its not playable for just 1 person

Its too hard. You struggle on one wolf. and yet they are mostly in pairs of 2 or 3. so i got tired of dieing and left didn't even think about playing it again.

Make it easier for soloing, other than that its cool

• Loop - Actions
        • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
          • If - Conditions
            • EachUser[(Integer A)] Not equal to R 3 T R O
          • Then - Actions
            • Set EachUser[(Integer A)] = Is a Retard!
          • Else - Actions
            • -------- Im just kidding! --------

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
FEEDBACK
I found it disappointing, becaouse its not playable for just 1 person

Its too hard. You struggle on one wolf. and yet they are mostly in pairs of 2 or 3. so i got tired of dieing and left didn't even think about playing it again.

Make it easier for soloing, other than that its cool

• Loop - Actions
        • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
          • If - Conditions
            • EachUser[(Integer A)] Not equal to R 3 T R O
          • Then - Actions
            • Set EachUser[(Integer A)] = Is a Retard!
          • Else - Actions
            • -------- Im just kidding! --------

Its supposed to be a teamwork style rpg. YOur not supposod to play it as one person.

Neogecko

Reaction score
yeha dont make it easier i love the teamplay part :D

but what i dont understand ... nobody can wear leather will there be a new class wich can wear leather or is that a bug?

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
yeha dont make it easier i love the teamplay part :D

but what i dont understand ... nobody can wear leather will there be a new class wich can wear leather or is that a bug?
The two new upcoming classes will wear leather armor.

Btw; I totally changed the stat system today. The next version will come with new item stats (like +crit), a new armor system (armor now reduces damage point based, not percentage based) and a resistance system.

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
UPDATE:

- new stat system, as mentioned above
- new magician model
- caster classes will now also have attachment models (however, for now, it's just special shoulder pads. Next version will also include animated cloaks and capes) - EDIT: realized this is not true ... I messed up the item registering ... the new attachment models are NOT visible, though this is only a minor bug
- fixed a lot of bugs

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.