Help With Floating Text

Twisty

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads "something"
    • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable suspend state
    • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
    • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 3.00 seconds
    • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.00 seconds
    • Floating Text - Change the age of (Last created floating text) to 0.00 seconds

Hmm im pretty sure that this leaks? but how do i remove the leak:S? my map creates alot of floating texts, so FX: wait 3 seconds destroy last created floating text could maybe destroy a wrong one, so what should i do :S?

Jayykob

Reaction score
Try to fix conditions and events example:

Event
Time elapsed 0.01 or just when the thing happens

Condition
Set triggering unit/point equal true/not true

tip2: When setting numbers in trigger editor to = '0'. This will be infinite and not zero. (Atleast from my opinion:))

hope it worked :p

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
with the line Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 3.00 seconds and before that is Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence I don't think this leak, 3 seconds after the floating text was created, it will be removed.

Twisty

Reaction score
i think Tom_Kazansky is right, anyway thanks for posting jayykob :D and thanks to you tom_kazansky too :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.