Help with my class Requirements for items trigger!

Epicgamers

Reaction score
Well i need help for this trigger, of my class requirements for it.
As far as i know its perfect but it doesn't work.

Also:
-I have a Level Requirements System in other Triggers, don't know if it has 2 be both in 1 trigger

Trigger:
  • Melee
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Hero manipulating item) is A Hero) Equal to True
          • (Unit-type of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to |cffff0000Thorgas Beastslayer|r
          • (Unit-type of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to |cff00ff00Naisha Femenist|r
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to |cffffcc00Fine Shortsword|r
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
          • Hero - Drop (Item being manipulated) from (Hero manipulating item)
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Your Hero Cannot us... above (Hero manipulating item) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 5.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 90.00 towards 90.00 degrees

Thx =]

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
As far as i know its perfect but it doesn't work

lol...

anyway what exactly isn't working? and what are you trying to do? a recipe item trigger?

and this is completely useless if you have only 1 condition in it:

Trigger:
    • Conditions

WilliamPa

Reaction score
There are two conditions, not in or, and both want the triggering unit to be to specific unit type. One cannot be 2 units(beastslayer and naisha) at once. Just make Or(Multiple Conditions) and put both there.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> but it doesn't work.

Is not really descriptive.

For a start, you might want to mention if what's in the else should really happen in the else.

Epicgamers

Reaction score
What im trying too acomplish is.

You have too be 'Thorgas[warrior] or naisha [assasin] to Equip a Fine Longsword.

It should work this way.

I try the Or- Mutliple conditions., :p

EDIT: that doesn't work, does anyone know a trigger that does work?
Even betteR: One that does Class & Level requirements too take a certain item.

Thanks.

Reaction score
(Unit-type of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to |cffff0000Thorgas Beastslayer|r
(Unit-type of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to |cff00ff00Naisha Femenist|r

This condition requires your unit to be both Beastslayer and Femenist... I think that's not the way it should work, right? :)

Put it all under OR's, as it count as AND's now

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Trigger Conditions are there for a reason though.

(Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to |cffffcc00Fine Shortsword|r

This line should be under Conditions, not inside the if statement.

Not that it changes the result, but it's just better organisation.

Epicgamers

Reaction score
It counts as Or now, etc.
doesn't work

Anymore ideas?

Well this is the code now:
[Please i need to get it working]

Trigger:
  • Melee
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
            • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to |cffff0000Thorgas Beastslayer|r
            • Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Your Hero Cannot us... above (Hero manipulating item) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 5.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 90.00 towards 90.00 degrees

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Melee
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
            • Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

Epicgamers

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Melee
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
            • Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

Yaa it works!!!
Luv u !!! =]

So all i didnt do right, is item first then heroes that can wear it :p
Thanks =] +Rep if i could.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't do anything.

I just rewrote what others told you. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.