Hey I gave unit groups a bunch of orders but...

TooSlowFcker

Reaction score
when they spawn they do follow them, heres my trigger
Code:
Wave1 Copy
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 75.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Castle Raider for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Starting Place <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit Group - Add (Last created unit) to Waves[2]
        Trigger - Add to (This trigger) the event (Time - Every 200.00 seconds of game time)
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Waves[2] and do (Unit Group - Order Waves[2] to Right-Click (Center of left <gen>))
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Waves[2] and do (Unit Group - Order Waves[2] to Patrol To (Center of Top Left Base <gen>))
        Wait 15.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Waves[2] and do (Unit Group - Order Waves[2] to Patrol To (Center of Lower Top Left Base <gen>))
        Wait 7.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Waves[2] and do (Unit Group - Order Waves[2] to Patrol To (Center of Upp Bottom Middle Base <gen>))
        Wait 15.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Waves[2] and do (Unit Group - Order Waves[2] to Patrol To (Center of Top Middle Base <gen>))
        Wait 18.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Waves[2] and do (Unit Group - Order Waves[2] to Patrol To (Center of Right Middle Base <gen>))
        Wait 12.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Waves[2] and do (Unit Group - Order Waves[2] to Patrol To (Center of Bottom Middle Base <gen>))
        Wait 18.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Waves[2] and do (Unit Group - Order Waves[2] to Patrol To (Center of Lower Top RIght Base <gen>))
        Wait 12.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Waves[2] and do (Unit Group - Order Waves[2] to Patrol To (Center of Bottom Left Base <gen>))
        Wait 15.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Waves[2] and do (Unit Group - Order Waves[2] to Patrol To (Center of Bottom Middle Base <gen>))
        Wait 12.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Waves[2] and do (Unit Group - Order Waves[2] to Patrol To (Center of Furthor Right Middle Base <gen>))
        Wait 14.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Waves[2] and do (Unit Group - Order Waves[2] to Patrol To (Center of Top RIght Base <gen>))
        Wait 11.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Waves[2] and do (Unit Group - Order Waves[2] to Patrol To (Center of Middle Left Base <gen>))

when they spawn it doesnt work, the unit group has an array
(i don't know what an array is) =(
most of the triggers are the same, but go to a different region, so you don't have to read all of it

Andyoyo

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
An array is a group/set of a specific type of variable. But in this case since you're using only one unit, you're best off using a unit or unit group variable no array. Also, does this trigger run at 270 elapsed seconds? make sure Waves is a unit group variable if you're doing:
Code:
and do (Unit Group -

Try using last created unit instead of waves variable

TooSlowFcker

Reaction score
i was hoping to reduce the amount of work needed to be done, but doing it your way makes sense, this'll take me forever

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.