How do you make a spawn trigger?

Crimson

Reaction score
I have this section in my map where there are two sides sending out units at each other, much like in an AoS map. However, the units that one side creates don't even attack-move to the designated location. Here's the trigger can anyone tell me wat's wrong?

Trigger:
  • Bandit Triggers
    • Events
      • Time - Every 30.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Blackheart the Merciless 0024 <gen> is alive) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • For each (Integer Bandit_Integer) from 1 to 2, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Create 2 Rogue for Player 7 (Green) at (Center of Blackheart Bandits <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
              • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack-Move To (Player 8 (Pink) start location)
              • Unit - Create 1 Brigand for Player 7 (Green) at (Center of Blackheart Bandits <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
              • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack-Move To (Player 8 (Pink) start location)
        • Else - Actions

B0ndo

Reaction score
What is the exact problem? The units not spawning or not moving?

If they don't spawn, it's either the integer or the condition.

If they don't move then it's because you loop the creation of 2 units and then ordering last created unit. I'm not sure that involves both created units.

Crimson

Reaction score
The problem is they won't move. I'll try making it 1 unit.

EDIT: Tried it. They still won't go to where they're supposed to. They spawn yet they just move a bit and that's it.

Crimson

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting but I tried to place them in another region and found out that they keep attack-moving to their own base, even though I've set their attack point to a different place.

B0ndo

Reaction score
Try and seperate the spawn trigger and the attack-move trigger.

EDIT: Or you could try and make a region where you want them to attack-move to instead of a start location.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.