I need hero ideas for a hero arena type game

adeoin

Reaction score
im making a game where u go through a forest with neutral monsters to train on and u travel the other base destroy their towers and win.

What i need is some unique hero ideas. If you think the triggering would be hard to a low level triggerer then please include the trigger.

Format

JASS:
Hero Name:
Hero Model:
Hero Base Attribute:
Hero Skills:

Skill 1:

Skill 2:

Skill3:

Skill4:

Skill 5

thanks i will +rep

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Posted this on a diff one.

Akabara Toge the Assassin

Model - The Warden I guess.

Main - Agility.

Arashi-Bara - A mass of roses come out of the assassin's hands dealing DoT in an Aoe.

1 - 25 DoT 150 AoE

Adding on - 25 to both

Kobo-Kyouojo - Calling upon earthen spirits, all nearby plants force their roots out of the ground entangling enemies in an AoE, while breaking the armour of its victims.

1 - Reduce armour by 5, 50 DoT

Adding on - 5 for Armour, 15 for DoT

Kanabishii-Kiri - The assassin releases a fragrance that boosts the movement of allies, while slowing enemies.

1 - (-, +) 10% speed

Adding on - 15% speed

Kouba-chi - The assassin calls upon earthen forces to infuse her with the blood of plants. All of her spells do X% extra for X seconds.

1 - 5%, 15

Adding on - 5%, 5 seconds

Ultimate

Etai-Kyouran - All the forces of nature come together to strike down the assassin's target dealing X dmg over X seconds, stunning the target for X seconds.

1 - 75 every 3 seconds, stun for 1 second

Adding on - 75 DoT, -.5 seconds, .5 stun adding

TooSlowFcker

Reaction score
Hero Name: Lucifer
Model: Firelord
Hero Skill
Base Attr: Agi
skill 1 Ember,
burns with such force that the victom can not move, also does damage over time
skill 2 Flame burst
makes the Firelord so heat up, he causes a spinning fire blaze around him
skill 3 Satan's fury
calls for severants from hell to do the master's bidding
skill 4 Explosion
Makes an explosion around Lucifer, (flame strike)
skill 5 Hell
forces hands from hell to grab nearby enemy units and send them to hell for 10 seconds
40 damage per second

this is my first time helping somebody with ideas lol
iunno how strong your units are or how strong they level each time, so i think the dmg should be left to you

Fluffball

Reaction score
Well, since heroes need to be "timeless" for my map, I will give some ideas based on the ones that I can't use.

Hero Name: Bloodspine, the Razormane Cheiftain
Hero Model: Razormane Cheiftain
Hero Base Attribute: Str, or Agi
Hero Skills:

Skill 1: Slam
Bloodspine slams the ground, cause units to be slowed for 7.5/10/12.5/15 seconds and to be damaged, also gives minor knockback.

Skill 2: Quill Spray
When attacked, Bloodspine has a 10% chance to release spines at nearby enemies, dealing .25/.5/.75/1x his main attribute to each enemy.

Skill3: Charge
Bloodspine charges up his energy, then explodes, charging at the target point, pushing and damaging all units in the way.

Skill4: Aura of the Razorspines
Bloodspine gives off an aura that targets enemies, that causes themselves to get hurt for 4/6/8/10% of the damage that they have dealt. (Negative Vampiric Aura that targets enemies)

Skill 5: (Ulti) Steel Spines
When attacked, Bloodspine's spines turn to steel, increasing armor by 2 per attack and gives a bonus 10% damage return for each attack. Stacks up to 10 times, each effect lasts 10 seconds.

Base off a passive ability, then add the ability, and add the level, then wait 10 seconds, then minus the level. (Base of Spiky Carapace or w/e)

adeoin

Reaction score
nice heroes ill + rep all ill be using 2 of em

*btw to others i still need more :)

wait im kinda new to rep what does it mean spread rep

I

incipitsatan

Name: belial the antichrist
Model: avatar of vengence
base attribute: int
Skill 1: death skull (like the arthas's, heals or deals damage)
skill 2: summon gargoyles (health and damage increase with levels
skill 3: bersek arts (grants chance to dodge attacks and deal wxtra damge)
skill 4: Unholy aura
skill 5: spirit death (wave of stuff is sent out, attacking people. I was thinking like that ulti in anime fight. Forgotten which hero, but looks like demon hunter)

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Name: Alpha wolf
Proper name: dunno... Doggy? :D
Model: Wolf
Main Att: Agility

Spells:

Sneak
Makes the wolf move slower, but harder to see. Hes invisible if he is behind his victim. If the wolf comes close enough behind him he attacks his victim by jumping extremely fast to him dealing backstab and maims the target. Target also has reduced armor for short time. If he comes less than 350 range in front of enemy he will be revealed.

Level 1: Wolf moves 60% slower. Deals 50 bonus backstab damage and slows the target by 25%. -15 armor penalty for 3 seconds.
Level 2: Wolf moves 55% slower. Deals 75 bonus backstab damage and slows the target by 35%. -20 armor penalty for 3 seconds.
Level 3: Wolf moves 50% slower. Deals 100 bonus backstab damage and slows the target by 45%. -25 armor penalty for 3 seconds.
Level 4: Wolf moves 45% slower. Deals 150 bonus backstab damage and slows the target by 50%. -30 armor penalty for 3 seconds.

Wild skills
The wolf has wild blood and hes skillful in hunting. Gains critical strike, bash and evasion chances.

Level 1: 15% for critical, 10% for bash and 15% to dodge an attack.
Level 2: 20% for critical, 15% for bash and 20% to dodge an attack.
Level 3: 25% for critical, 20% for bash and 25% to dodge an attack.
Level 4: 30% for critical, 25% for bash and 30% to dodge an attack.

Beast-feast
The wolf gains life steal. Amount of life stolen is also dealt in damage. Every attack also causes bonus attack speed (mix of naix's and rexxar's spells).

Level 1: Steals 5% of current targets hp. Wolf gains 5% attack speed per attack.
Level 2: Steals 6% of current targets hp. Wolf gains 7% attack speed per attack.
Level 3: Steals 7% of current targets hp. Wolf gains 9% attack speed per attack.
Level 4: Steals 8% of current targets hp. Wolf gains 11% attack speed per attack.

Alpha duel
If the wolf and its target are alone, the wolf can start an alpha duel by creating a circle around them. Nobody can enter it or leave it until 1 of them dies. Hp's, mana's and cooldowns of both of them is reset. Any buff is also removed. Bonus exp and gold is gained to the winner. Wolf's ulti doesn't work in the circle. The circle disappears after 30 seconds in case that nobody of them is attacking.

Level 1: 25% more exp and gold.
Level 2: 50% more exp and gold.
Level 3: 75% more exp and gold.
Level 4: 100% more exp and gold.

Wolf pack - Ultimate
The wolf calls his wolf companions to aid him. These wolves are 50% weaker than the alpha wolf (if the wolf deals 100 damage, they will deal 50, if the wolf has 20 armor they will have 10, if the wolf has 20% critical chance they will have 10% etc.) The wolf and his companions gain wolf-pack aura bonus. For every wolf in the pack they gain 15% bonus damage, 5% movement and 15% attack speed.

Level 1: Calls 3 wolves.
Level 2: Calls 5 wolves.
Level 3: Calls 7 wolves.

Daicos

Reaction score
you u want i could give u my Fire Alchemist... all you need to do is give me credit... give LightChaosma credit and change the model files

Fluffball

Reaction score
Which heroes will you be using? I think u didn't give me rep...

I might be able to think up another one soon.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
name: ???
proper name: ???
model: ???
main stats: strength

1st skill: Cage Match!
traps the caster in a 300 AOE. that is why.. when the caster gets near the target.. activate this skill

2nd Skill: Phantasm!
increases attack speed by 300% for 4 seconds.

3rd Skill: Overhand Wank!
based on Firelord's Passive ability i forgot. the exploding on death thing.

Every Attack deals + 15 cumulative damage. remove the explode on death part.

ultimate: Rigidness!
Increases Attack Damage by 135%, Increases Armor by 20, Decreases Hit Point regeneration by 20. Lasts 20 seconds.

ah well. use the model fel guard.

adeoin

Reaction score
ok srry guys i cant give rep cause like it says i need to spread some first, i dont no what that means? i willl give rep once i found out

*stilll more hero ideas needed:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.