[Ideas Section] Heroes, Abilities, and More!

Daicos

Reaction score
Kaw'Lune Edited

Kaw'Lune
Fire Alchemist

Kaw'Lune was once a great help to the grand high elven city of Quel'Thalas, but when the grand city fell many elves scattered or joined their prince. Kaw'Lune scattered from the city and chose that the path that the other elves took was dark. After traveling for many months Kaw'Lune came to a volcano and found many trolls and goblins trying to blast their way in to find the gold inside, Kaw'Lune was taking in and in return he aided the trolls and goblins get inside the volcano. While with the goblins and trolls Kaw'Lune learn't from the Troll Witch Doctors and Goblins Alchemists. Kaw'Lune now had the power to give life. After months of digging and blasting in the volcano the goblins and trolls and Kaw'Lune came across Birronzai, a great Fire Lord. After defeating the Birronzai, the Fire Lord cut them a deal, leave the volcano alone and he would grant the Goblins wealth, the trolls safety and Kaw'Lune the power of Fire Alchemy.

Str:19
Agi:17
Int:26

Burst Burn (Passive Ability (like evasion))
When attacking Kaw'Lune has a high chance to create a small explosion dealing a small - large amount of AoE damage.
Level 1:25% chance and +25 damage
Level 2:50% chance and +40 damage
Level 3:75% chance and +65 damage

Break Fire (75mp)
Using the Alchemy that the goblins and trolls taught him and the Fire Alchemy that the Fire Lord taught him Kaw'Lune breaks the ground and burns the damaged ground dealing AoE and stunning for a small period of time.
Level 1:2 second stun and 10 damage per second to all units that are on the burning ground for 10 seconds
Level 2:3 second stun and 20 damage per second for 10 seconds
Level 3:3 second stun and 30 damage per second for 10 seconds

Birronzai Fire Blast (250mp)
Using a very high amount of energy Kaw'Lune uses the most of his Fire Alchemy to fire multiple burst of fire. The fire is so out of control the ALL units are affected (Enemy, Air, Allies, Heroes, All!). And the make it worse Kaw'Lune loses 250mp and 10% of his total health each time he uses the ability
Level 1: 3 fire bursts dealing 150 damage each.
Level 2: 4 fire bursts dealing 200 damage each
Level 3: 4 fire bursts dealing 250 damage each.

Ultimate Summon Birronzai (50% of TOTAL health)
Kaw'Lune calls upon the Fire Lord Birronzai, the one that granted him the power of Fire Alchemy, Birronzai goes on a random attack. The Fire Lord lasts 30 seconds in combat attacking all enemies, the player cannot control Birronzai and Kaw'Lune must continue Channeling to keep Birronzai alive.
Level 1: Kaw'Lune continues to channel the move, while channeling he gradually loses life, at the end of 30 seconds Kaw'Lune will have lost 50% of his total health. If Kaw'Lune is interrupted or moves Birronzai will be sent bak to his volcano.

Birronzai
HP:2500
MP:1000
Damage:58-73 Magic
Range: 300
Abilities: Permanent Burn, Birronzai Fire Blast (level 2), Magic Immune.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Hero Proper Name: Necrolist

Hero Class Name: Ya'nar

Ya'nar has always been one of the most remarkable necromancers in the forces of the Lich King, not only using animated corpses in combat, but also feeding himself on the lifeforce they contain. No enemy is not stricken by fear as they see the continuously growing masses of zombie minions closing in on them. No hero has ever been able to werestand the force of the magics one mighty necromancer alone can create with the lifeforce of these undead fiends.

Strength: 15 (+1,8)
Agility: 15 (+1,5)
Intelligence: 24 (+2,7)

Uncertain Death (active, single target)
Being one of the most mighty necromancers around, Ya'nars ability to create zombies out of nearby corpses has practicly become an automatism. Whenever any unit, friend or foe, falls in battle close to him, there is a chance Ya'nar will reanimate his body and use him as a minion. Whenever Ya'nar kills an opponent himself, he is almost certain to use his evil magics to make good use of the corpse.

Level 1 - Whenever an unit dies in a 500 radius of Ya'nar, there is a 5% chance he revives as a zombie under Ya'nars controll. 10% chance when Ya'nar himself or one of his zombies is the killer. The zombie lasts 13 seconds.
Level 2 - Whenever an unit dies in a 500 radius of Ya'nar, there is a 8% chance he revives as a zombie under Ya'nars controll. 16% chance when Ya'nar himself or one of his zombies is the killer. The zombie lasts 16 seconds.
Level 3 - Whenever an unit dies in a 500 radius of Ya'nar, there is a 11% chance he revives as a zombie under Ya'nars controll. 22% chance when Ya'nar himself or one of his zombies is the killer. The zombie lasts 19 seconds.
Level 4 - Whenever an unit dies in a 500 radius of Ya'nar, there is a 14% chance he revives as a zombie under Ya'nars controll. 28% chance when Ya'nar himself or one of his zombies is the killer. The zombie lasts 22 seconds.

Sacreficial Strike (active, single target)
The sacreficial strike is what made Ya'nar stand out between the other necromancers. Using this ability, Ya'nar is able to extract the magic energy out of nearby zombies and unleash it in the form of a powerfull blow at the enemy. The power of this spell is unrivaled, and its manacost is only minor, yet it unfortunately goes at the cost of the involved zombies.

Level 1 - Sacrefices up to 5 nearby zombies, dealing 40 damage and 0,2 second stun for each zombie.
Level 2 - Sacrefices up to 6 nearby zombies, dealing 43 damage and 0,2 second stun for each zombie.
Level 3 - Sacrefices up to 7 nearby zombies, dealing 46 damage and 0,3 second stun for each zombie.
Level 4 - Sacrefices up to 8 nearby zombies, dealing 50 damage and 0,3 second stun for each zombie.

Unholy Infusion (activate-deactivateable)
A true necromancers powers go beyond creating mere zombies, and Ya'nars abilities is the existing proof of that. By channeling his unholy mana through the ground, he can infuse nearby allies with extra energy and increase their preformance on the battlefield. his unfortunately goes at the cost of mana each second.

Level 1 - +5%MS and AS in a 400 radius, drains 5 mana per second
Level 2 - +8%MS and AS in a 450 radius, drains 8 mana per second
Level 3 - +11%MS and AS in a 500 radius, drains 11 mana per second
Level 4 - +15%MS and AS in a 550 radius, drains 15 mana per second

Mark of the Damned (active, single target/passive)
The absolute ultimate spell of Ya'nar is what he calls the "mark of the damned". A spell of pure evil that exchanges the users evil mana with the mana of his target. This greatly reduces the targets preformance on the battlefield, giving Ya'nar the upperhand in combat. It also grants an increased opportunity to make the victim into a zombie. It has a chance to passively trigger off an attack.

Level 1 - 4 mana drained from the victim and added to the user each second. Reduces the targets armor by 2 and damage by 10%. 10% increased chance to turn the victim into a zombie when killed. Lasts 6 seconds. 5% chance to trigger off an regular attack.
Level 2 - 6 mana drained from the victim and added to the user each second. Reduces the targets armor by 4 and damage by 15%. 15% increased chance to turn the victim into a zombie when killed. Lasts 8 seconds. 5% chance to trigger off an regular attack.
Level 3 - 8 mana drained from the victim and added to the user each second. Reduces the targets armor by 6 and damage by 20%. 20% increased chance to turn the victim into a zombie when killed. Lasts 10 seconds. 5% chance to trigger off an regular attack.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Nice heroes, to both of you. :)

They will be added when I have time.

@Daicos, yes, I know what a passive ability is. :p

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Um.
Ok.
I can't garauntee that it will be added that quickly, if at all, though.
There's already a lot of space and it just started. :p It takes me like 5 seconds to scroll at fastest speed down to my next addition space. :)
But feel free to post item ideas.
If they are special and original, I will perhaps add them.

Daicos

Reaction score
Yo do u think that my hero is to buff? cause wen i was thinking of his abilities i thought that just mana wasn't enough so thats why i added in using health... if you think hes to buff just downgrade him a bit...

thewrongvine

Reaction score
I was going to say that it was kind of weak. :D

His ultimate at max rank, channeled to the maximum time, only drains 80 mana. :p The extra effects aren't that strong either. How's this revision:

Mark of the Damned (active, single target/passive)
The absolute ultimate spell of Ya'nar is what he calls the "mark of the damned". A spell of pure evil that exchanges the users evil mana with the mana of his target. This greatly reduces the targets preformance on the battlefield, giving Ya'nar the upperhand in combat. It also grants an increased opportunity to make the victim into a zombie. It has a chance to passively trigger off an attack every second.

Level 1 - 15 mana drained from the victim and added to the user each second. Reduces the targets armor by 3 and damage by 15%. 10% increased chance to turn the victim into a zombie when killed. Lasts 6 seconds. 15% chance to trigger off an regular attack.
Level 2 - 20 mana drained from the victim and added to the user each second. Reduces the targets armor by 6 and damage by 20%. 15% increased chance to turn the victim into a zombie when killed. Lasts 8 seconds. 20% chance to trigger off an regular attack.
Level 3 - 25 mana drained from the victim and added to the user each second. Reduces the targets armor by 9 and damage by 25%. 20% increased chance to turn the victim into a zombie when killed. Lasts 10 seconds. 25% chance to trigger off an regular attack.

The bolded parts are parts I added/changed.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
ABILITY

Name: Ocularis Infernum

Description:
Channels all the dark energy of the hero, tearing open a part of Hell to the Human World therefore releasing the demons of Hell. If the channeling reaches a certain duration, stop channeling and spawn Satan, the Demon Lord, the affected part will close slowly. When a unit is in the center of the affected part, he will be trapped inside the Ocularis Infernum, the Eye of Hell, and slowly feel the pain of death.

Effect:
All units inside the affected area cannot move, attack or cast spells. Also while channeling, the caster is trading his soul for the opening of Hell. When the caster channeles for a certain duration, Satan will be spawned but Satan recieves damage per second.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
I was going to say that it was kind of weak. :D

His ultimate at max rank, channeled to the maximum time, only drains 80 mana. :p The extra effects aren't that strong either. How's this revision:

The bolded parts are parts I added/changed.

Sorry, but I have nothing to compare his strength with and balance him xD
But still, a chance to trigger off an attack every second? I have no idea what that means. And 400 mana drain at max level? Isent that major overpowered? (depending on what you compare it ofcourse, but lets say I'd compare it with a DotA hero)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Well, a DotA hero without items is just like a melee hero up to level 10. And it is an ultimate. Besides, you can easily walk out of the range of the cast. An average person would probably be drained only for 5 seconds before they walk out/escape, unless they are like stunned.

But, how's this revision. Edited the first revision! It's now 250 mana at max rank with max time.

So, Sjakie, should I change it to that?

@Xenim, nice ability and description (and cool name)! :D It will be added.

EDIT: SJAKIE, a few things.

Ya'nar is not a class name, it is the proper name, since you used it as his name in the story. It's class is its type - Necrolist.
And it's spelled sacrifial with an I. :p

EDIT: Whoops, I was looking at the wrong hero.

@Daicos:

Your first ability - how are these stats instead:
LVL1: 15% chance for 45 damage
LVL2: 25% chance for 75 damage
LVL3: 35% chance for 105 damage

Your second ability - it's good

Your third ability - it's good and cool :)

Your ultimate - even if that Burizai guy is strong, 50% is quite a lot of health. And channeling might not be so good - 1 stun for even .01 seconds and you are interrupted. If it is channeling, maybe make your hero lose 1% maximum health per second so in the end, it results in 30% of maximum health taken. Reemember, maximum health is different from current health; you can die from it. OR if you want it to be more balanced, and that you can't just get stunned once and the ultimate is canceled, maybe it goes like this - you only have to channel for 10 seconds, and Burizia starts with 10% health and 10% mana. Every second, you regenerate his health and mana by 10%. After 10 seconds, he will have 100% or healed 100% (since he gets damaged), and after the 10 seconds, you no longer have to channel him, and he lasts for another 20 seconds bringing it to a total of 30 seconds.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Wait...you made it some kind of mana-draining channeling kind of skill? No wonder I didnt understand what the hell you were talking about xD

And ya, proper name, class name, always get those 2 mixed up.:p

Marcel

Reaction score
wohoo

Agein ideas needed i <3 these:

Kul`Kirjan The Naturalist

Timed Offer: When naturalist dies he will rescurrect instantly with "Timed Offer" Buff this will kill you in 30 seconds,but if you die othervise than to "Timed offer" you deal 250 "Nature" Damage to all units near

Nature Damage: This damage deals 200% more to "Unarmed"
Cooldown: 2 Minutes (Passive)

Trees Blessings : This will destory all trees in area of 250.00 Giving you 25 health x trees destroyed this will also plant secret Blessing Soul to one of trees ,if enemy goes near of invisible "Blessing Soul" it explodes,and gives +50% attack speed and +170 attack ,and 10 Armor to naturalist for 10 seconds

Unhealthly (Passive): Fire heros deals 25% more damage to this hero

Planting: Water heros will every 5 attacks heal this unit 300

Black-hole: Naturalist,is not only an natural! He can also force Out-space to make black hole to target this will move every unit into it! This will prison them for 10 seconds,after it black hole explodes,Pushing all units inside hole out and deals 1000 damage to them,at all they will also be "Limited speeded" This makes them move 95% slower for 20 seconds,and,pushbacks them 2000.00 when exploding (Ultimate) 5 minute cooldown

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Uh, so you like this thread? :D

Could you rewrite your hero with better grammar. I don't really understand it that much.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Oh. I must've misinterpreted it, lol. What does your ultimate do?

Its simply a debuff. It lowers the targets armor, increases the odds of him becoming a zombie, decreases his damage, and transfers mana from him to Ya 'nak every second. Its not like an actual drain though, its more like a shadowword pain that burns mana and restores it to the user ^-^.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Um. I'm not getting you. That's basically the same thing? :D Explain more?

Burning from the target and giving it to you is just like draining it from the target and giving it to you. Unless you're going all scientific and with psycology and all that "burning destroys the essense of the mana and re-creates it at the caster while draining the mana simply transfers the energy from the target and into the caster". ^_^

Marcel

Reaction score
KelKar The Warlock

Vengeage Of Souls: Picks every corpse near (300.00) You Then,it heals you 100x Corpses picked or 100x Corpses picked to enemy
(In this spell,you get dialoc with "Heal" or "Damage" And if damage choosed you choose target :)

Summon Demon: Summons Very powerfull demon Casting this spell will take 10 seconds,and will only be finished,if none attacks you in cast!
(Hp: Invulnerable) (Mana: 1000) (Attack: 70-87) Skills: Dread (Passive: Takes 50 mana of this unit every 2 seconds when this unit mana reaches 0 this unit will die! Soulburn: Casts burn witch deals 200 damage to target Costs 150 mana

Block Of Betrayed: You got 1% Change to block attack,and deal 200 damage all near you

Circle Of Dread: (Ultimate): Makes 10 "circle of dread" dummy units spin around you! Unit come near one will lose 100 hp healing Warlock 100hp but then one circle will die (all damage: 1000) (All heal: 1000)

Daicos

Reaction score
Yeah ur right thewrongvine u can change all that u said... and make the ultimate the last thing u said... that u channel giving 10% health every 1 second etc etc... good work... hey and a quick question... do u make these heroes and abilities and stuff? cause if u actualy do then i would love u to send me my hero!!!

thewrongvine

Reaction score
1) It was... I forgot, but I'll change it. :D

2) Er, no, as of right now, I"m not making the spells right now, but perhaps we could work something out.
If anyone wants to work on these ideas, so that this is almost like a request page, except with the maker having the ideas.
I'll speak with some of those people with those request threads.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

SEARCHING FOR PEOPLE WILLING TO MAKE ABILITIES AS LISTED IN THE FIRST POST!
If you wish to help, just send me a Private Message or post here!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.