[Ideas Section] Heroes, Abilities, and More!

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
need some more map ideas - and the only one doesnt really describe anything

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
need some more map ideas - and the only one doesnt really describe anything

How about these?

Pit of Death

The battle has began! Races from all over the world of warcraft have gathered to fight eachother in the ultimate tournament: Pit of Death. Champions of all sorts and sizes will fight eachother in the arena, attempting to bash eachother into the pit in the middle. Who will be the last man standing, who will win the brawl?

The goal of the game is similair to warlock, yet different from it. Rather then blast eachother into lava with several spells, the goal of this game is to get all your opponents into a large pit in the middle. To do this, every hero is fitted with a powerfull bash spell, with which they can send their opponents flying through the air and attempt to get them to land in the pit. Players will be able to pick from several races with their own unique traits. Nerubians have windwalk, ogres are fat thus fly a smaller distance, orcs bash harder, kobolds are faster, night elves have a low cooldown, etc.

Hitman

4 players and a hitman, who will win? 4 different champions from all over the world fight eachother in an exptional fight. They will not use barracks to get themselves some units, but mine gold, win tournaments, and compete tasks to get themselves some arms.

The game has 4 regular players and 1 hitman, the host. Each player starts off with a small base in one of the corners and some gold mines with to few peons to properly mine in them. With the gold they mine they can either buy more peons and upgrades to increase their gold gaining rate, or buy units from the hitman. The hitman names a price and gets you the units you need. Also, the hitman organizes tournaments. Players will be able to send units the bought to the middle when the hitman announces one of these brawls. The winner will win any fabulous prize the hitman had in mind. Also, the hitman sells upgrades for a players base.

emjlr3

Reaction score
Pit of Death is neat, though I think it could be expanded a lot, aside from just, "boom, I try to kncok you to the middle" - "i am fatter then you, but you wind walk away"

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Pit of Death is neat, though I think it could be expanded a lot, aside from just, "boom, I try to kncok you to the middle" - "i am fatter then you, but you wind walk away"

This thread is to give you main ideas, not to work out a masterpiece for you ^-^

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, it's OK. Part of this is to get ideas extended so it's at its best for others in need of ideas.

So emjlr3, do you think you would like to perhaps create some things from this Idea Thread?

LightChaosma

Reaction score
i'm willing to give Ocularis Infernum a try, shouldt be that hard... i think:p

EDIT:
wont be MUI, is that bad?

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Um, thanks for doing that. Ok, not MUI... well, it's better than nothing, so I guess that should be OK for now. :D

emjlr3

Reaction score
at some time perhaps ^^

Daicos

Reaction score
it would be great if you, emjlr3, create some of the heroes, cause like im lazy so i cant be bothered to create the one i thought of... im also working on other maps and sh*t so yeah... but u create him... then i want him!!!!!

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Oi, made up a new hero suggestion because I'm lifeless, yay ^-^

Hero Proper Name: Sofisticus

Hero Class Name: Master Arcanist

Sofisticus has been the head magician of the human council of magic for many the years. Known for his incredible wisdom and power over the arcane elements, Sofisticus has been asked to tutor many famous magicians over all of the country and tag along on many battlefields. All this gave this titan of arcane magics a feared reputation amongs enemies, but a lot of respect amongs his allies as well.

Strength: 16 (+1,7)
Agility: 16 (+1,6)
Intelligence: 25 (+2,6)

Arcane Instability (active, AOE target)
The Arcane Instability is one of the many powerful spells in Sofisticus arsenal. Using mana alone, he summons forth a mighty blast of arcane energy. Not only does this energy harm the victims, but it also causes particles of arcane to crystalize upon the opponents. Arcane particles stack up to 6 times. When no particle is added for 30 seconds, the effect is lost.

Level 1 - Deals 140 damage to a 200 AOE and adds 1 particle that slows MS by 4% and armor by 2.
Level 2 - Deals 170 damage to a 250 AOE and adds 1 particle that slows MS by 4% and armor by 2.
Level 3 - Deals 200 damage to a 300 AOE and adds 1 particle that slows MS by 4% and armor by 2.
Level 4 - Deals 230 damage to a 350 AOE and adds 1 particle that slows MS by 4% and armor by 2.

Mystic Armor (active, single target)
The arcane energies are not always a bad thing, as often thought by many young magicians. Sofisticus is the living proof of this, as he is capable of accurately infuseing his allies with arcane energies to boost their preformance. The energies of this arcane boost will slowly leak into their manapool, adding to their mana regeneration as well. Lasts 20 seconds.

Level 1 - Adds 4 armor and 10% mana regen.
Level 2 - Adds 6 armor and 15% mana regen.
Level 3 - Adds 8 armor and 20% mana regen.
Level 4 - Adds 10 armor and 25% mana regen.

Crystalsization (passive)
Arcane energies are known for their ability to crystalize into arcane crystals. Though often a hurdle for younger arcanists to overcome, some arcanists let their arcane energies crystize on purpose and use their powers to benefit themselves. Sofisticus is one of these magicians, capable of creating an additional crystal with every spell he casts and put them to great use later on in combat. Up to 4 crystals can be held at a time. When another spell is cast when 4 crystals are active, it will receive a bonus and the crystals will dissapear again.

Level 1 - 1 armor and 2 intelligence for each crystal floating around Sofisticus.
Level 2 - 1 armor and 3 intelligence for each crystal floating around Sofisticus.
Level 3 - 2 armor and 4 intelligence for each crystal floating around Sofisticus.
Level 4 - 2 armor and 5 intelligence for each crystal floating around Sofisticus.

Bonusses:

Arcane Instability
3 particles are added at once instead of only 1, receives 90 bonus damage. Cooldown is instantly set to 5 seconds rather then the whole cooldown when cast.

Mystic Armor
Infuses every ally in a 500 radius around Sofisticus (including Sofisticus himself) with Mystic Armor rather then only the target. The armor receives a +2 armor bonus and a +5% mana regen bonus.

Void Implosion
Instantly sets the time channeled to 3 seconds, causing the optimal 5-second effect to occur after only a 2-second channeling time. Cannot channel more then 2 seconds though. Also adds 200 range and 90 damage to the final effect.

Void Implosion (active, target point)
The Void Implosion is said to be the most powerful of all spells in Sofisticus arsenal of magic and arcane tricks. It channels energy into a point, causing a large crystal to form at that very spot. Once released, the crystal will implode, causing a rip in the dimension that sucks all nearby enemies towards it and greatly damages them. The crystal implodes when the channeling is interupted or finished. Can channel for up to 5 seconds.

Level 1 - 70 damage for each second channeled to every enemy in a (seconds channeled x 80) radius of that spot. Also, it sucks those enemies to that very spot.
Level 2 - 85 damage for each second channeled to every enemy in a (seconds channeled x 100) radius of that spot. Also, it sucks those enemies to that very spot.
Level 3 - 100 damage for each second channeled to every enemy in a (seconds channeled x 120) radius of that spot. Also, it sucks those enemies to that very spot.

emjlr3

Reaction score
im not in teh business of creating heroes for the hell of it

LightChaosma

Reaction score
well, i decided to atempt to make it MUI, and for a first time, i must say its damn hard, but its nearing completion:D

EDIT:
its done:D

my very first mui spell works, may need some improvements, but i'm happy with it ;)

Daicos

Reaction score
i checked that out and its pretty kool... satan could maybe do with a small buff. but pretty good!!!

LightChaosma

Reaction score
you mean an ability or? because it has buffs ;) immolation, spell resistant, and a breath of fire in random direction every 5 seconds

Daicos

Reaction score
Well like the when flame strike is fired up it still damages the fire spawns, make satan stronger maybe more damage or a stronger immolation, but make it when the Caster has finished channeling satan is sent back to hell

thewrongvine

Reaction score
sjakie, nice hero. But could you perhaps change the ability names? It's all "arcane". :D

lol, emjlr3, ok, whenever you feel it. :)

LightChaosma, thank you for submitting it. I will post it under Occularis when I can. +rep!

LightChaosma

Reaction score
thx for the rep, i might make another one tomorrow if i feel like it ;)

> daicos
making satan diapear when the channeling stops would make it a pretty useless skill, you'd just trade in the hero for satan, wouldnt make much sense in my eyes... in case of making it stronger, i just made a few things to give the users of this an idea. i think they can make him as strong as they want, and make some basic skills for him, for instance a modified thunder clap that leaves burning ground (flame strike)

Daicos

Reaction score
yeah ur right sorry bout that, lol thunder clap that leaves burning ground is something i need for my hero Kaw'Lune, cant remember which ability tho! haha... i might get to work on him and some of his abilities... might take a while though because im not great with triggers etc...

LightChaosma

Reaction score
that thunder clap isnt that hard

just crate a dummy that casts flame strike at the casters positions, remve the effect of flamestrike, and make it only damage enemies

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.