[Ideas Section] Heroes, Abilities, and More!

LightChaosma

Reaction score
lets see, 100th reply, needs something special dont it?:D

Kaw'Lune the Fire Alchemist

idea by daicos

explenation? was bored

EDIT:

link updated, v1.1 now > various upgrades, command for more creeps, mana also regenerates when -heal command given, slow animation fixed

EDIT:

another update:D v1.2 > special effect glitch

LightChaosma

Reaction score
not me, i only have 2 -reps on my file, tyrealfear and someone who was advertisning mangas in my thread... besides, to reduce with 15, you'd need some big amount of rep on yourself, an admin or so... if someone with 1 green bar adds rep, you get +1 rep, if some1 with 5 blocks adds you get +5rep... i guess the same goes for -rep... oooh, conspiracy;)

Danjamino

Reaction score
My Hero

Flambini The White Flamer

AGI 8/10
STR 6/10
INT 6/10

Summoning Of The Flamers - Flambini Calls Upon The Powers Of The White Volcano and Summons Forth His Minions called Flamers.

Burn Aura - Although Flambini Loves Being The Most Powerful He'll Still Share His Teqhniques if it is Needed to Win the Battle. He Teaches Others Within Range The Ability Make

Attacks Burn Enemies and all Enemies Around Them.

Lava Spurt - Lava Explodes From Underneath the Ground of the target Dealing Massive Damage to Him and Turning the Target Players screen Red for a Certain Amount of Time.

Ult. Suicidal Burn - Destroy Either Flambini or a Flamer To deal Damage Enemy Units in There Area. Does Three Times More Damage if Flambini is Sacrificed.​

Deviruchi

Reaction score
i got another idea..

Hikozaru
Monkey God

Strength 17 + 1.75
Agility 25 + 2
Intelligence 15 + 1.40

Ability 1: Heavenly Whirlwind Fire Formation
Creates an enchantment on a target unit, after 1.60 seconds it will burst into flaming whirlwind of death, dealing damage upon formation and deals damage per second to units caught in it. Slows movement to nearby enemies by 1/4 for. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Level 1 - 100 damage, 12 damage per second for 5 seconds.
Level 2 - 175 damage, 24 damage per second for 5 seconds.
Level 3 - 250 damage, 36 damage per second for 5 seconds.
Level 4 - 325 damage, 48 damage per second for 5 seconds.

Ability 2: Monkey Magic Replacement Technique
Enables the Monkey God to blink out of battle leaving behind an illusion that receives 100% damage. Lasts for 24 seconds.
Level 1 - Illusion deals 25% damage, 500 blink distance.
Level 2 - Illusion deals 50% damage, 750 blink distance.
Level 3 - Illusion deals 75% damage, 1000 blink distance.
Level 4 - Illusion deals 100% damage, 1200 blink distance.

Ability 3: Raging Quintuple Dragon Blow
The Monkey God has a chance on attack to make himself angry, raising his Attack Speed by 400% and Movement Speed by 14%. The bonus lasts until the hero does 5 attacks. Can only be activated once every 6 seconds between activations. Unlocks Hyper Finger Offensive.
Level 1 - 12% chance to activate per attack.
Level 2 - 14% chance to activate per attack.
Level 3 - 16% chance to activate per attack.
Level 4 - 20% chance to activate per attack.

Extra Skill: Hyper Finger Offensive
Destroys a targets morale by slowly flicking away its armor, removes 1 armor per second, deals 35 damage per removed armor, lasts for 10 seconds. Armor is restored 15 seconds after the duration of the buff.

Ability 4: 8 Star Sight Trasher
Hurls fireballs in 8 directions blinding all enemies around, dealing damage, making enemies unable to be invisible, also reduces sight range of afflicted enemies by 15 for 30 seconds.
Level 1 - 300 area damage.
Level 2 - 430 area damage.
Level 3 - 560 area damage.

ill write his story somewhere soon...

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Can you guys stop getting off topic (triggers, +/- rep)? :p

Nice heroes, both of you! Will be added.

Um... I see now that I'm behind on adding stuff. If you posted something in the last 3 pages (not before that) and it hasn't been added yet, could you tell me which one, or link me to the post. I'm confused now, lol. :)

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
I cant help feeling noone is actually using this thread to get some ideas....

Hero Proper Name: Boguz

Hero Class Name: Bile Demon

Model: Pitlord

Boguz is perhaps the most diguisting warrior on the side of the Scourge, feeding himself on the rotten corpses left behind on the battlefield to still his hunger and even further increase his already massive amounts of body fat. His horrible habits however are more then made up by his brute strength, making him valuable enough for the lich king to be sent into battle. There he rampages through the enemy lines as an unstoppable force, just to munch their corpses afterwards.

Strength: 27 (+2,7)
Agility: 15 (+1,5)
Intelligence: 15 (+1,6)

Default Ability
Cannibalize (active, no target)

Boguz feeds on nearby corpses to still his incredible hunger. Though it appears to be nothing but a horrible habit, eating the corpses helps Boguz regenerating his wounds and strengthening his body, making it a very important thing to do once in a while.

Effect: Eats nearby corpses, healing 2% of his total HP per second. Lasts for up to 10 seconds. When Boguz has eaten, he gains the "Fed up" buff for 25 seconds.

Note: "Fed Up" only works in conjunction with other skills, but does not give any bonusses itself.

Devour (active, single target)

Though Boguz eats the leftover of the battles, those corpses alone are not always enough to still his giant hunger. Sometimes, in combat, the massive demon simply devours a living opponent who stays in his stomach untill the stomach acid kills him. This additonal eating increases Boguz strength on the battlefield. Cannot devour other heroes, nor can he devour multiple units at once.
Level 1 - Deals 5 damage per second to the devoured unit. Adds 0,5 strength when the devoured unit dies.
Level 2 - Deals 7 damage per second to the devoured unit. Adds 1 strength when the devoured unit dies.
Level 3 - Deals 9 damage per second to the devoured unit. Adds 1,5 strength when the devoured unit dies.
Level 4 - Deals 11 damage per second to the devoured unit. Adds 2 strength when the devoured unit dies.

Grand Slam (active, no target)

A trait of Boguz' habits is his massive weight. Rather then look at his massive and slow appearance as a disadvantage, Bogux prefers to look at it as his main strength. When this demon titan smashes his collosal body into the earth, the ground around him trembles, damaging and stunning nearby units in a 300 radius.
Level 1 - 110 damage and 0,5 second stun
Level 2 - 150 damage and 1 second stun
Level 3 - 190 damage and 1,5 second stun
Level 4 - 230 damage and 2 second stun

Vicious Flatulation (active, no target)

Aside from his massive strength, Boguz is known for his unfortunate farting habit. He often lets oud a loud furf of toxic gasses with a horrible smell capable of levelling any group of opponents to the ground. He often lets out these famous farts in combat to finish off his opponents. When Boguz is Fed Up, the gass of the rotting corpses in his stomach adds to the effect of his fart. The gass lasts 8 seconds.
Level 1 - 15 damage per second in a 325 radius. Fed Up adds 5 damage per second.
Level 2 - 20 damage per second in a 325 radius. Fed Up adds 6 damage per second.
Level 3 - 25 damage per second in a 325 radius. Fed Up adds 8 damage per second.
Level 4 - 30 damage per second in a 325 radius. Fed Up adds 10 damage per second.

Rampage (active, target point)

Boguz is known for crashing his massive body straight into enemy lines. When his famous rampage is used, he starts running to the target point at two times his normal speed. Every enemy caught in his path is violently pushed aside. The first building or larger unit hit in his charge of terror takes incredible damage and additional stun. Note then when Boguz is Fed UP, he has sufficient energy to increase his charging speed and charges at three times normal speed rather then two times.
Level 1 - Maximum 1000 range away. Pushes every regular unit on his path out of the way, dealing 120 damage and a 1 second stun. When a hero or building is hit the charging stops, but the hero or building takes 240 damage and is stunned for 1,5 second.
Level 2 - Maximum 1250 range away. Pushes every regular unit on his path out of the way, dealing 180 damage and a 1,5 second stun. When a hero or building is hit the charging stops, but the hero or building takes 360 damage and is stunned for 2,5 second.
Level 3 - Maximum 1500 range away. Pushes every regular unit on his path out of the way, dealing 240 damage and a 2 seconds stun. When a hero or building is hit the charging stops, but the hero or building takes 480 damage and is stunned for 3,5 second.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Haha... yes, I feel the same.
Maybe it'll come in handy soon... one day. :) Nice hero, but his ultimate - the maximum speed is 522, so even double would be maxed out unless he is very slow. :) He shall be added.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
That is very good to hear. :)

I've been very busy with projects which is why I haven't been updating it... but when I have time, I shall.

Daicos

Reaction score
Wow i thought this thread was long gone

No more
Poof
Eaten by ghouls
Frozen by Frostmourn
anywho nice to no its bak

And i got a new hero! kinda the opposite to my first one

Nar'Lune

Bio
Nar'Lune was Kaw'Lunes brother, they were very close, no-one could separate them. But now 4 years after the High Elves separated Nar'Lune has arrived in Quel'Danas, and he wants his brother dead. Nar'Lune captured a few guards and gave them his story.
"I traveled North, far North, where I came to the land of Northrend. There in the icy cold a strange figure cam to my rescue. A sorta of cloaked figure, i soon found that this figure was a lich, a lich by the name of Nel'Tuok. Now I learnt that he had much more power than I did and he was going to kill my, unless i bed to one condition, that he would teach me ways of Frost and Death and in return he would spare my life and I would wreak havoc on the mainland! Now here I am, but not at his biding. I killed Nel'Tuok and decided to use the power he gave me to find my all power brother, the so called Fire Alchemist.
Well great Fire Alchemist... meet you nemesis... the Frost Alchemist.

Will add abilities soon!!!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow i thought this thread was long gone

It was until thewrongvine revived it for no apparent reason. There's currently an active spell-ideas thread, which he even replied it. Bumping this was pretty pointless. :thdown:

Daicos

Reaction score
wtf are u talking about... this is for all ideas... hero's...items... and spells... why cant we use this one?! :thdown: u just dont want competition cause there are more ideas on this thread

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
wtf are u talking about... This is for all ideas... Hero's...items... And spells... Why cant we use this one?! :thdown: U just dont want competition cause there are more ideas on this thread

lol

Daicos

Reaction score
OFF TOPIC:
Dinowc could i get some more of ur ideas? lol i loved ur items... ur the only one with good all around ideas

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL

btw Romek, do I need to post an idea now? because if you are thinking to un-rep me now, w8 I'll post an idea! :p (I mean edit this post)

...No I wasn't thinking about -Repping you... I just think it's pointless to have 2 spell-idea threads.

wtf are u talking about... this is for all ideas... hero's...items... and spells... why cant we use this one?! :thdown: u just dont want competition cause there are more ideas on this thread
Competition? I think you're completely misunderstanding my point.
If this thread had been active, I wouldn't have made my thread, it's actually difficult to manage a thread like these. I think one's necessary though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.