[Ideas Section] Heroes, Abilities, and More!

Daicos

Reaction score
Wat bass move should i use for Burst Burn, if u dont no wat it is then take a look at the first page in my hero.

Should i use crit. str. ?

Daicos

Reaction score
ok well pulverize is usualy used with a melee unit... plus how can i make it so that when the ability is used there is an explosion where the enemy was hit, and so it does Aoe damage?

EDIT: ok it kinda worked but it only did it once

LightChaosma

Reaction score
pulverise will also work with ranged, for the explosion change the effects in the ability, or buff, dunno wich one you need for pulverize.. (that is if there is a buff:p)

Daicos

Reaction score
ok yeah i got the explosion and stuff... but it only ever did it once... and i even set it to 100% chance to do it and it still didnt work

LightChaosma

Reaction score
i see the problem, made the skill myself... the AOE damage is done around the target, not at the impact zone. will have to think a bit on how to do this...

i see:
make a passive skill that does nothing

trigger:
Code:
e
unit takes damage (make sure every unit in game has an event for this(wont lag))
c
unittype of damagsource = urunit
a
if random integer between 1 and 100 is less then or equal to %% then do multiple actions
set point = location of trigering unit
create a special effect at point
destroy last created special effect
cause damage source to deal area damage after 0.00 of 100 radius at point dealing 40 damage of type hero and damage type fire

Daicos

Reaction score
u think maybe u could ummm... well i hate making people do i cause like i feel helpless, but u think u could write out the trigger easier?

Expelliarmus

Where to change the sig?
Reaction score
1) It was... I forgot, but I'll change it. :D

2) Er, no, as of right now, I"m not making the spells right now, but perhaps we could work something out.
If anyone wants to work on these ideas, so that this is almost like a request page, except with the maker having the ideas.
I'll speak with some of those people with those request threads.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

SEARCHING FOR PEOPLE WILLING TO MAKE ABILITIES AS LISTED IN THE FIRST POST!
If you wish to help, just send me a Private Message or post here!

I can do the Heroes if you want?
However I can only do vJASS (not GUI or JASS :()

Daicos

Reaction score
if u did the heroes i would be over the moon... i would love you to make my hero!!! but thewrongvine forgot to change a few things

LightChaosma

Reaction score
this would be it:
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Damage source)) Equal to Death Knight
        ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Damage source))) Equal to True
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 33
            Then - Actions
                Set temppoint[1] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
                Set caster[1] = (Damage source)
                Set tempunitg = (Units within 125.00 of temppoint[1] matching ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Owner of (Matching unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of caster[1])) Equal to True)))
                Special Effect - Create a special effect at temppoint[1] using Abilities\Weapons\CannonTowerMissile\CannonTowerMissile.mdl
                Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in tempunitg and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Cause caster[1] to damage (Picked unit), dealing 40.00 damage of attack type Hero and damage type Normal
                Custom script:    call RemoveLocation (udg_temppoint[1])
                Custom script:    call DestroyGroup (udg_tempunitg)
            Else - Actions

and

Code:
Untitled Trigger 002
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    Conditions
        (Custom value of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to 1
    Actions
        Trigger - Add to Untitled Trigger 001 <gen> the event (Unit - (Triggering unit) Takes damage)
        Unit - Set the custom value of (Picked unit) to 1
        Set tempunitg = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Custom value of (Matching unit)) Not equal to 1))
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in tempunitg and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Trigger - Add to Untitled Trigger 001 <gen> the event (Unit - (Picked unit) Takes damage)
                Unit - Set the custom value of (Picked unit) to 1
        Custom script:    call DestroyGroup (udg_tempunitg)

Daicos

Reaction score
crap man u really thought about this... mmm... ok i might work on it... geez talk about confusing

LightChaosma

Reaction score
easy, 1 minute think, 10 minute write, done:p

the 2nd trigger is just an examle of how you could do this, it will require the custom value of every unit in your map, so try using an iconless skill for that ;)

Daicos

Reaction score
i want to work on him but i cant at the moment... im working on an RPG and thats taking up a lot of my time...

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I can do the Heroes if you want?
However I can only do vJASS (not GUI or JASS :()

Feel free to do that. Do whatever you want with the ideas, they are public. ;)

Sorry that I haven't add everything yet, I've been very busy and I still can't get WCIII available so that I can add the map. I will do it ASAP.

To Daicos, LightChaosma, this is more of ideas than discussion of triggers. :D
Don't stop your conversations, but I'm just saying.

LightChaosma

Reaction score
kk

its about how to make one of the ideas ;) << ironic, sont take it too serius:p

i'm gonna make vorpal winds... mind if i change the idea a bit, it looks kinda unspectacular to me... i was thinking of when the torando reaches its location, it splits in 3, each traveling linke 500 in difrent directions, and these 3 explode in a fan of knives effect...

Daicos

Reaction score
Thewrongvine are u going to put in the new stuff on my hero? cause u gave me some ideas for his ultimate... and i said that was fine... even better... so if u want to change it u can

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Ability Name: Lightning Dash

Insert Description: The caster dashes at his opponents creating beams of lightning hit every unit within 400 of the caster.
Level 1: 30 damage per lightning, dashes 1 second
Level 2: 60 damage per lightning, dashes 1.7 second
Level 3: 120 damage per lightning, dashes 2.5 second

Effect: Insert Effect. Chain Lightning

Deviruchi

Reaction score
Ability 1: Storm Gust

Brews a snowstorm in a target area for 5 seconds, enemies caught inside it will get knockbacked in random directions every second, dealing damage per knockback, also, knocked units have a 14% chance of being frozen for 3 seconds, rendering it immobile and deal 30 damage per second for 3 seconds. Note: This spell has a casting time of 6 seconds, however, every 15 points of the heroes agility reduces the casting time by 1second.
Level 1: 45 damage per knockbacked unit
Level 2: 90 damage per knockbacked unit
Level 3: 135 damage per knockbacked unit
Level 4: 180 damage per knockbacked unit

Ability 2: Jupiter Thunder

Hurls a rolling ball of thunder at a target unit, damaging the target 3-6 times in 2 seconds, the target also gets knockbacked 100 distance per hit, deals 2x damage if the target is frozen from Storm Gust. Note: This spell has a casting time of 5 seconds, however, every 18 points of the heroes agility reduces the casting time by 1 second.
Level 1: 3 hits, 60 damage each
Level 2: 4 hits, 60 damage each
Level 3: 5 hits, 60 damage each
Level 4: 6 hits, 60 damage each

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.