[Ideas Section] Heroes, Abilities, and More!

Deviruchi

Reaction score
Ability 3: Memorize

When activated, the next 5 spells that the hero will cast will have their casting time reduced by a percent at the cost of spending more mana per each cast. Has a 4 second casting time (not irreducible by agi). Casting this spell while memorize is still in effect will replace the previous instance.
Level 1: 15% reduction, +7% mana cost
Level 2: 30% reduction, +14% mana cost
Level 3: 45% reduction, +21% mana cost
Level 4: 60% reduction, +28% mana cost

Ability 4: Double Casting

Whenever this skill is in effect, the caster has a chance to cast an extra Storm Gust or Jupitel Thunder 1.35 seconds after casting the initial spell, whenever the hero casts these spells. The extra spell takes no mana cost and casting time is 0. Lasts for 15 seconds.
Level 1: 20% chance.
Level 2: 40% chance.
Level 3: 60% chance.

sorry for the double post

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah, you can just EDIT your post. :D

Nice ideas, btw. I will have them added.

I can't see anything because my new glasses are so dizzy... so I'm going to wait until I get used to them before I add stuff so I don't mess things up while editing the thread (and I often mess it up -_-). Thanks for the ideas!

@Daicos: Er... what idea did I suggest again? I'll see to it.

LightChaosma

Reaction score
@thewrongvine

is it ok if i modifie your idea to what i stated a few posts above??

not that iy would look super awesome due to the death animation of the tornade (1 second) and the death animation of the cyclone (5 sec) ... if i want to change that i would have to make them dummies wich i believe limits thier speed to 522... wich is kinda slow for tornados/winds...

Daicos

Reaction score
@thewrongvine
u said that instead of the hero losing 50% of his health this would happen :
When u summon birronzai he has 10% of his health... the caster channels his power for 10 seconds... every second birronzai recovers 10% more of his total health... after that birronzai stays on the field for 20 more seconds then goes bak to his volcano

:) i liked ur idea better so yeah change it if ya want

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
@ I can only do vJASS, not JASS

wtf do you think vJASS is, 99% regular JASS, with a few syntax quirks that the preprocessor changes into...guess what, regular WC3 JASS syntax

thewrongvine

Reaction score
rofl.

@Daicos, it has been changed/already was changed. I think.

@LightChaosma, I will check out your Ocularis spell. Sorry that I couldn't test it sooner. :)

EDIT: Ok, it's pretty cool. But before I add it on, I ask for your to edit it. Fix the grammar, use the description given, and make it so that people can understand what it is at least. :) I think it lasts too long. In a real game of mostly any type, you wouldn't just be able to channel uinterrupted for like 30 seconds. But good job anyway!

Expelliarmus

Where to change the sig?
Reaction score
@ I can only do vJASS, not JASS

wtf do you think vJASS is, 99% regular JASS, with a few syntax quirks that the preprocessor changes into...guess what, regular WC3 JASS syntax
Is that to me? :p
I didn't say they weren't different.:confused:
vJASS when compiled = JASS I know that but...
I'm talking about the difficulty of certain things like retrieving Data in normal JASS (H2I or whatever is messy) compared to the many options available in vJASS (Structs (Attachment Systems)).
:thup:

LightChaosma

Reaction score
k, will fix it to 15 seconds, reduce the demon count by 2, would become too much if it comes every 3.333 sec:p just a moment.

good thing you told me to edit... i forgot the remove the unit group leaks :eek:, oh well, thats fixed now. it now summons 2 demons. satan is summoned after 16.5 seconds of channeling. after satan is summoned the hero continnues to channel for another 1.5 seconds, holding the targets stunned.

i also made some trigger comments, for easier editing. the size of eye, and the channel time is all ajustable in 1 trigger, without having to look to another trigger. the number of demons needs to be done manually in another trigger, but its pretty straightforward.

as for satan, i made some basic idea, didnt put too much work in him, since everybody exepts diffrent abilitiees from satan, they can add these abilities on thier own:D

the grammar, well, i tried to make it clear, but i don't have english as my first language, and when it comes to describing what happens exactly, i'm not that great. but i gave it a try.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
KK, I will check it out when I have WCIII available. Do you mind me fixing grammar if it needs to be done?

LightChaosma

Reaction score
not at all, as long as you dont claim to have made the intire spell :D

i also renamed perm immolation to flames of hell, fits the theme a bit better;)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Of course. I don't claim anything, I just post it on. :D

@Deviruchi, why don't you make your set of spells into a hero that accomodates it?

The Ability is added.

I fixed the grammar and made it nicer. I also added some Test Features. It is in the "Pick Up Section!"

LightChaosma

Reaction score
ok, well... i fixed your gramar (spelling mistake).

also, just something small, i misspelled my name on this forum it was supposed to be LightChaosman, also chaged that ;)

i'll also contribute to the topic, and post some ideas of my own;)

Name: Holy archer
Proper name: Aroni
Agility = 27+2.8
Inteligence = 21+1.9
strength = 18+1.7​
When he was young, Aroni always got bullied in school, but was afraid to do something back. when he finished his studies of archery, he still thought he missed something. He turned to god to find that what he was missing, and he found it. now, with his holy bow, he is on an epic journey to find those bullies.
(yeah, i know it sucks ;))
Ambush
Aroni places a mine on the ground, the mine containes tonns of arrows. whenever an enemy unit comes within 500 range of this mine, the mine goes off, causing arrows to fire upwards from the ground, forcing the enemy to stand still. if the enemy chooses to move through the arrows, he will take sever damage, if he stands still, only minor. (when standing still, he acts as if stunned.)

Level 1 - arrows fire for 2 seconds, and dont fall down, minor damage of 25/s, great damage of 75/s.
Level 2 - arrows fire for 3 seconds, and dont fall down, minor damage of 25/s, great damage of 75/s.
Level 3 - arrows fire for 2 seconds, and fall down, in a 1000 AOE, forsing the unit to ramian stationary for an additional 2 seconds, minor damage of 33.3/s, great damage of 100/s.
Level 4 - arrows fire for 3 seconds, and fall down, in a 1000 AOE, forsing the unit to ramian stationary for an additional 3 seconds
, minor damage of 50/s, great damage of 150/s.

Split shot
Aroni fires 4 explosive arrows at once. each arrow lands next to the target unit, and each dealing 150 AOE damage. being hit from 4 directions, the target is stunned for a decent ammount of time.
Level 1 - 30 damage / arrow, 2 second stun
Level 2 - 45 damage / arrow, 3 second stun
Level 3 - 60 damage / arrow, 4 second stun
Level 4 - 90 damage / arrow, 5 second stun

(O is the target, X are explosions)
Code:
X  X
 O
X  X

Pierce
Aroni gains the ability to fire piercing shots. pierced shots deal more damage, and can potentionally hit a second ennemy

Level 1 - 10% chance, deals 20% more damage
Level 2 - 15% chance, deals 30% more damage
Level 3 - 20% chance, deals 40% more damage
Level 4 - 30% chance, deals 60% more damage

ultimate:
Holy Bow
Aroni prays to the gods for a Holy bow, and gets one. while under the effect of Holy Bow, the archer may shoot up to 3 arrows at once. each shot fired with the holy bow, depletes enemy mana, and turns it against them as damage.
Level 1 - 3 arrows shot, lasts 1 minute, 4 minute cooldown, 150 mana cost, 15 mana burnt/hit

Attachments

• Ocularis_Infernum_-_LightChaosman.w3x
    34.8 KB · Views: 213

thewrongvine

Reaction score
You have 4 skills. Why not make it a hero with just a short story. :) I'll wait for your answer before I add it.

May I ask, what the spelling error was, just so I know. Or do you mean the N in LightChaosman? If it is, you forgot to change it in the game description. :p I changed it. I will re-upload it. Thank you.

EDIT: Btw, has anyone even used this for ideas yet?

Deviruchi

Reaction score
@Deviruchi, why don't you make your set of spells into a hero that accomodates it?

alright here's the hero

Kathryne Keyron
High Wizard

Strength: 12 + 1.5
Agility: 16 + 1.5
Intelligence: 27 + 3

A skilled wizard. Known to be the most stylish mage of the realm, dressed in the most fashionable mage clothes there is, her style of magic is very usual because, even in the midst of battle, she would take the time of flaunting her hand or wand in to the air (in a charming way), as if she is dancing, captivating allies and enemies alike. She would then crush her enemies with a raging force of Storm Gust or a rolling wrath of a Jupiter Thunder. But there is also one thing this mage has on her arsenal, her ability to cast her spells twice, making her a charming ally and a formidable enemy.

Spells: Storm Gust, Jupiter Thunder, Memorize and Double Casting

LightChaosma

Reaction score
hmm, i duno if someone has alreaddy submitted it, i just thought of these...
the spelling issue was in the spell discription, you said:

rips open a aprt of hell or so, i fixed it to rips open a part of hell

anyway it was the word part. for the hero idea i'll post my other post... i always have trouble finding a nice name...

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Hahaha! "Yeah I know it sucks". :p It is a bit strange..., but cool hero anyway. It will be added!

Same for Deviruchi.

LightChaosma

Reaction score
i meant the story behind the hero, all i read here are these medieval epic stories and i come with high skool bullies...

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yeah, I meant the story, too. :D

Do you perhaps want to change it? So that at least it seems more medievil when you read it?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
alright here's the hero

Kathryne Keyron
High Wizard

Strength: 12 + 1.5
Agility: 16 + 1.5
Intelligence: 27 + 3

A skilled wizard. Known to be the most stylish mage of the realm, dressed in the most fashionable mage clothes there is, her style of magic is very usual because, even in the midst of battle, she would take the time of flaunting her hand or wand in to the air (in a charming way), as if she is dancing, captivating allies and enemies alike. She would then crush her enemies with a raging force of Storm Gust or a rolling wrath of a Jupiter Thunder. But there is also one thing this mage has on her arsenal, her ability to cast her spells twice, making her a charming ally and a formidable enemy.

Spells: Storm Gust, Jupiter Thunder, Memorize and Double Casting

Offtopic: Wow are you genious, i want to have such an imagination too :D
(Hm but somehow i think i heard that name already?)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.