Increase Maximum Health Aura

kirinelf

Reaction score
How would I make an aura that increases the maximum health of units? Also, in reverse (Basically the same aura with a negative value), an aura that decreases the maximum health?

I couldn't find an aura that does it in the Abilities area of the Object Editor, although it could be that I missed it. If I did, could you tell me the name of the aura? ^^"

Yoshii

Reaction score
no such thing you will need to trigger it,the closest thing is the item ability that give HP and have one that do the reverse by using negative value

abmicyau

Reaction score
Group every unit within x AOE of your casting unit, pick every unit in the group, and do [actions] to the picked units. In this case the actions would be change the maximum HP I assume? Cast this every 0.1 seconds I guess xD

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Can't change maximum HP with triggers (not directly anyways). You need to make some dummy items like Yoshii said.

OMGedDude

Reaction score
Yes you will have to use triggers. You can make a dummy aura that does nothing except give units the the area a buff which also does nothing. Then make a trigger that detects whether the units have that buff and add/remove the max hp abilities accordingly

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.