Issued Order?

PandaBear

Reaction score
I want to create a trigger that whenever a unit is ordered to move, it will create a copy of that unit where the unit was ordered to move. How can I make this trigger in GUI?

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • MoveTest
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(smart))
          • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(move))
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Target point of issued order) facing (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees

PandaBear

Reaction score
Thanks man works perfectly!

I was using only "move" as a string and then the trigger would only happen if i clicked the move hotkey, didn't know about this "smart"

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
Thanks man works perfectly!

I was using only "move" as a string and then the trigger would only happen if i clicked the move hotkey, didn't know about this "smart"

smart means me. lol joke, smart detects right clicks of units

PandaBear

Reaction score
Now I've got another question... What if the ordered unit is a Hero how can I make the created image be a perfect copy of the hero?

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
Now I've got another question... What if the ordered unit is a Hero how can I make the created image be a perfect copy of the hero?

Trigger:
  • Actions
    • Hero - Set (Last created unit) Hero-level to (Hero level of (Dying unit)), Hide level-up graphics
    • Hero - Set (Last created unit) experience to (Hero experience of (Dying unit)), Hide level-up graphics
    • Hero - Modify Strength of (Last created unit): Set to (Strength of (Dying unit) (Exclude bonuses))
    • Hero - Modify Agility of (Last created unit): Set to (Agility of (Dying unit) (Exclude bonuses))
    • Hero - Modify Intelligence of (Last created unit): Set to (Intelligence of (Dying unit) (Exclude bonuses))
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Hero - Give (Item carried by (Dying unit) in slot (Integer A)) to (Last created unit)

You can Improve this more...

G00dG4m3

Reaction score
Little problem... after much using of such trigger's functions like (Target point of issued order) will leak... first you should save the location of target point in variable, then create a unit and finally remove location.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Little problem... after much using of such trigger's functions like (Target point of issued order) will leak... first you should save the location of target point in variable, then create a unit and finally remove location.

It was a rough sketch, he knows it leaks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.