Leaderboard Request? or Help?

blindfire11

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with a leader board.
I want it to have only 2 teams on the leaderboard (Team 1 , Team 2), and everytime a player from team 1 kills a player from team 2, the integer on the leader board for team 1 would go up one. i know how to put all players on leaderboard for kills, but i'm not sure how to put it to 2 teams only. 4v4 game

if possible, can you post the

E-
C-
A-

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Team 1 Killing
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
(Owner of (Killing Unit)) is in Team_1 Equal to True
Actions
Set Kills[1] = (Kills[1] + 1)
Leaderboard - Change the value of Neutral Passive in Leadaboard to Kills[1]

Team 2 Killing
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
(Owner of (Killing Unit)) is in Team_2 Equal to True
Actions
Set Kills[2] = (Kills[2] + 1)
Leaderboard - Change the value of Neutral Extra in Leadaboard to Kills[1]

What I did was to create a separate trigger 4 each team. Then i set the values for the Neutral Passive and Neutral Extra players in the leaderboard. Why did I do this? because both those neutral players can be 'dummy players' and you create the leaderboard text with the team's name using these players. Thats what I do in Team vs Team maps...

blindfire11

Reaction score
What I did was to create a separate trigger 4 each team. Then i set the values for the Neutral Passive and Neutral Extra players in the leaderboard. Why did I do this? because both those neutral players can be 'dummy players' and you create the leaderboard text with the team's name using these players. Thats what I do in Team vs Team maps...

what variables did you use?

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
Carefully read what the variable is being set to, if you pay close enough attention you will notice Kills[] has brackets, therefore it is an array, then you notice it has + 1, indicating it is an integer.

blindfire11

Reaction score
Ack!

Is it ok if someone teach me how to set up the leaderboard for this.. i'm having trouble with it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.