LF Hero or iTem ideas! the sky is the limit!

Knif3Point

Reaction score
for my AoS map, i figured i can ask all u creative people.
i will consider every spell and item.

i wont be a douche bag and bag on everything people submit..
unlike some people ive seen post threads.

If you want to see what kind of skill our Jass'er has.. check out his map in the members projects post name is "blood oath (name pending)" check it out.

HERO ABILITIES: looking for abilities that require skill... or skill based judgement.. no click and die bull shit DotA has.. im talkin about knockbacks, pulls, multipliers, abilities u have to aim. SKill.. open to anything. =]

Items: items that are good for everyone, good for melee/range chasers, melee or ranged pushers... things of that nature =]

peace and <3 love <3 thehelper family =]

ty for reading and i hope u get those brain juices flowin'. hehe

You should have a bird hero(green owl)

agility is the primary attribute.

spell 1: raging winds

speeds up the owl five times and makes the owl a air unit for 5/7/10 seconds but makes the owl so it can't stop moving(if the owl wants to turn the turn will be round, not sharp), if the spell finishes meanwhile the owl is over water or trees the owl will automatically fly to the closest spot where there is not water/trees.

good get away spell.

spell 2: raging owl

sends 1/2/3 owls spiraling(slowly outward) around the hero damaging any enemy unit they pass over(small amount of damage), the owls will only disappear if they pass over a tree.

good offensive spell, if the owl doesn't fly next to trees.

spell 3:low dive

the owl dives forward a few spaces, movement speed doubled, any damage or spells directed at the owl at the commencement or during the dive will not hit.

good for avoiding powerful enemy assassination spells.

spell 4(ultimate): free flyer

the owl will start flying triple speed in the indicated direction, dealing 10 damage to any unit the owl flies over, the owl will bounce off the edge of the map or any trees, the owl will stay at a tree for one second. for every 10 damage the owl deals in between trees will equal to 1 damage healed once the owl reaches the next tree.
lasts 1 minute

only works well if aimed right.

Akabara Toge the Assassin

Arashi-Bara - A mass of roses come out of the assassin's hands dealing DoT in an Aoe.

1 - 25 DoT 150 AoE

Adding on - 25 to both

Kobo-Kyouojo - Calling upon earthen spirits, all nearby plants force their roots out of the ground entangling enemies in an AoE, while breaking the armour of its victims.

1 - Reduce armour by 5, 50 DoT

Adding on - 5 for Armour, 15 for DoT

Kanabishii-Kiri - The assassin releases a fragrance that boosts the movement of allies, while slowing enemies.

1 - (-, +) 10% speed

Adding on - 15% speed

Kouba-chi - The assassin calls upon earthen forces to infuse her with the blood of plants. All of her spells do X% extra for X seconds.

1 - 5%, 15

Adding on - 5%, 5 seconds

Ultimate

Etai-Kyouran - All the forces of nature come together to strike down the assassin's target dealing X dmg over X seconds, stunning the target for X seconds.

1 - 75 every 3 seconds, stun for 1 second

Adding on - 75 DoT, -.5 seconds, .5 stun adding

Hellboy

ability 1 : Pressure.... smashes the ground slowing and damaging nearby units.

ability 2: Rebel Revolver: a nuke\stun

ability 3: crown of apocalypse, passive. reduce magic damage taken.

ultimate: Right Hand of Doom.

calculation
Deals 100+(.3*per level)*(Mana of Triggering Unit+Hit Points of Triggering unit- Mana of Target Unit)/2

[.3 assuming the ultimate has 3 levels]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.