Looking for a mapping partner

BrokenX

Reaction score
Yes, I am looking for someone to help me. Please give info about yourself below and why you would want to be my mapping partner. Thanks.

: Details :

Name:
Why:
How long have you been mapping for:
Are you any good:
Would this be your first partner:

: Details :

Name: TwilightSoul@lordaeron
Why:I wanna partner 2 (or partners) (and i need help on my map)
How long have you been mapping for: Not so long.
Are you any good: scale of 1-10 1/10 (Im a idea person, I have great ideas)
Would this be your first partner: Yep

Edit: 101112131415 wanna be partners? Im not good with triggers but i can work with units/ablities

Name: 10111213141516 (Bnet)

Why: Because I wana try out the partner thing and when I start a map I just start to quit. :D

How long have you been mapping for: Not long at all. But I am good with triggers. :D :D

Are you any good: Ya!

Would this be your first partner: Yes no one likes me :D

Name: NoxMortus@USWest

Why: I have been meaning to start a map, I have 3-4 weeks spare right now so I can start straight away.

How long have you been mapping for: Just before I joined these forums, so thats about a year now.

Are you any good: Err...I'm not really in a position to judge myself, but I dont think im the worst mapper out there, I know my way around all aspects of the editor, but I dont have a grasp of JASS...yet.

Would this be your first partner: This would be my second, I started a hero arena with someone 2 months ago, I did ALOT of the work (80%+ if you ask me) after he kept telling me to do this and that, then he just disappears and I havent heard from him since.

I wanna partner... how come no1 replied back 2 me...some1...any1... :(

It's been less than two hours since this was topic was started! What were you expecting? Plus some people are in school on Monday. :D

Looking for partners as well

I'm also looking for partners, but maybe not just one, a friend and i are trying to form maybe a 4 man, 5 man (or woman) mapping group lol.

If interested you can reply to me here or find me on Azeroth (USEAST) as Lucian.

I'm currently working on a map i could show you online and seee if youd be interested in coming aboard.

Name: Lucian@Azeroth
Why: Why not lol? The more the merrier, but anything beyond 4 or 5 can get messy and unorganized :(
How long have you been mapping: A Moderate amount of time
Do I do well with map making?: 1-10....maybe a 5? idk could be higher or lower, its all on who im being compared against i guess, what would be a one and what is a ten lol? but im not really a noob so...I'd say medium, a 5.

Im willing to parnter with any one but i would like a realy good terrainer not just as a partner but friend too. And can't be mean. Oh ya its summer wheere im at lol who cares for monday. :D

Ya ill partner you TwilightSoul. I could use some units and abilities. :)

So if someone has wanted to be partnered with me please private message me through here and we can talk about it.

Y not have a group some people may feel left out.

TwilightSoul said:
I wanna partner... how come no1 replied back 2 me...some1...any1... :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.