Looping...

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Looping... (Easy)

Ok, This works, but for some reason, it doesnt spawn for people that are playing, only for people that arent playing...

Trigger:
  • Spawn
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 8, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • For each (Integer B) from 1 to Round, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Create 1 Zombie[(Integer B)] for Player 12 (Brown) at ((Player((Integer A))) start location) facing Default building facing degrees

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Which players is it supposed to be spawning for -- everyone except Brown?

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
No, just players 1-8, What I want it to do, is spawn 1 of each zombie[1-maxamountofzombies] but like level 1, it spawns the 1st zombie, level 2 it spawns the first zombie and the second, etc.

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Strange. Try to replace the Starting Location with the center of a region placed there, and see if that's the problem. And then I guess you have to trigger it so that it NOT spawns on lines where players are not playing :p Also, I think that point leaks

Opa

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • * Spawn
    • o Events
    • o Conditions
    • o Actions
      • + For each (Integer A) from 1 to 8, do (Actions)
        • # Loop - Actions
          • * For each (Integer A) from 1 to Round, do (Actions)
            • o Loop - Actions
              • + Unit - Create 1 Zombie[(Integer A)] for Player 12 (Brown) at ((Player((Integer A))) start location) facing Default building facing degrees

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
FFS, for some reason, it wont work when theres more than one person playing, with one person playing it works perfectly, two people, it doesnt

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
What do you mean by "It doesn't work"? As in no units are spawned?

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Well, yes and no, No units are being spawned for the right player, only occasionally does it get it right, last time I tried, it spawned the units for the player next to me, well player 2 blues start location, and it was just me at player 1 red, It spawns the units, just it doesnt work with more than one person, and it usually doesnt spawn to the right person, the spawning works, but it doesnt at the same time

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure how the start location works as I haven't used that handle reference before, but from the sound of it the start location only remains for players that have yet to use it (ergo, players that aren't present in the game).

Regardless, you should just create a point array and set it in the map initialization to avoid leaks. This will also fix your problem. Just use cords or center of region to set your points instead of start locations.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Ok heres the updated trigger, It still doesnt work completely, Just I and player blue were occupied (My friend was trying it with me) and it stilll, it just spawned 1 of the 3 zombies at one spot, 1 of the 3 at the other, and 1 of the 3 at teal? its starting to annoy me -.-

Trigger:
  • Spawn
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to Integer_Loop, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • For each (Integer A) from 1 to Round, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Create 1 Zombie[(Integer A)] for Player 12 (Brown) at Zombie_Spawn[(Integer A)] facing Default building facing degrees

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
That's because you're running two Integer A... use Integer B for the second loop. Also make sure all the locations are correctly fixed in the array if you get something spawned in the wrong place, because there's just not much room for error in this sort of trigger.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.