Make Players Black and stuff

Z

zargamon

How do you make players black or peach...you get the picture.
And how do you get ISOM?

C

Coop

Okay the best tool for both Unit Colors and Square Terrain (Square Terrain is what you wanted ISOM for im guessing). Go here:
http://teamse.x-boxnight.com/editors.htm
download StarForge 2.0. This editor is not the best editor but it does a nice job with Unit Colors and square terrain.

U

Unregistered

Or you could just tell everyone to put on their black or peach colored glasses.

Z

zargamon

Ok I just downloaded ISOM but i cant use it. How do i use it.

U

Unregistered

Did you install the program or did you just dl? Most times you dl patches off the internet you will still have to install the program by opening up the file that it is in and clicking on the run application icon. You also might have to move the dl files into a certain sc folder so it works with the editor and still get it installed. I am just guessing but that is most likely the problem, but if you want specific instructions you might want to wait for someone that has done it already and can tell you for sure.

C

Coop

ISOM is a pain in the @$$ because the blocks arent perfect, it may take hours to get the square terrain just right. Use Starforge for block terrain im telling you ;p

C

Coop

You got starforge installed and then what? you cant get block terrain ..?

C

Coop

whats it doing.. are u getting to the part where u put it down and its not working.. explain

Z

zargamon

First of all do i use ISOM in Capigan Editor (or how ever you spell capigan) or use it in SCXE.

C

Coop

ISOM is a seperate program.. Don't use it at all, i just say you use Starforge

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.