map making team

I

ICEKING-666

1ST TEAM MAPEDIT PROGECT IDEA

Hi all.

i think we should all try to make largest rpg game
like:

50 heros to pick from
7 types of skills : ALCHEMIST . WEAPON SMITH EXT...
tuns of items
20 RARE artifacts: hard to get and hard to fined

NO CHEATS (only for betas THEN DELETE EM)
6 cities to start at
20 jobs
10 bosses
20 types of pets
lots of enemys
MANY QUESTS!!!!
HIDDIN PLACES FOR GOOD ITEMS OR OTHER

HEROS LVL GOES UP TO 20 but normal amount of skills
TAKES LONG FOR LVL's

SAVING ( doesnt save items) its a easy cheat
saves states
saves money only
TOMB'S COST TUNS: 50000 for lvl 1 ATT.. for agillity...
MORE MUCH MORE!!!!!!
NEW MODELS!!
msg me if your in and say wat your
good at in ill sign u a job DRAG PLZ HELP
ill start it and show u all wat i mean k.

PLZ DONT LEAVE ME TO DO IT MY SELF

D

darkassaisin

ok can i see one of the maps u have made iceking? and don't yell (use caps) and can all u guys that are joining me that have made maps post one too i want to see what u can do.

I

ICEKING-666

hi

um ya my maps were deleter i had a td
and a HUGE RPG but cpu crashed im working on this though almost done just needs towers and income and i bit other stuff.

Attachments

• war of the souls v1.0.w3x
    78.7 KB · Views: 158
I

ICEKING-666

hi

And here iis a statring to a RPG map

its not all that great

just made 1 island and other stuff no units yet
this was 1 i started along time ago

Attachments

• icecollectorsrpg v1.0.w3x
    261.5 KB · Views: 179
D

darkassaisin

iceking how long have u been making maps? ur triggers that u have r very easy triggers. i need some one who can make very hard triggers like satara and darg and SD_Ryoko. and another thing those maps u made the icecollectorsrpg is only a bunch of things u placed down and the only person that can play it is red and there r even no triggers on that map. ur line tower wars thing is very easy to make. it has very few triggers if u look at my city rpg one it has over 200 triggers and i tried to make it have the least triggers posiable. and the triggers u even have don't work u said on the send creeps trigger to move triggering unit when the event had to do with regions and no units. so do u have any other maps? Darg and SD_Ryoko u check out both of those maps. cause i think i m a good map maker but i m really not after i look at SD_Ryoko and Darg and satara. i spend a lot of time on my maps and test them all the time to make sure every single thing is wroking. right now i m fininshing up my city rpg and i have been doin special testing it for over a week and added things to it that it needs and fixing stuff that is messed up. (special testing as in all i have been doing for a week is playing my map and making the bad things better) i need a person that puts map making before many things. like i have not slept at all for a few days and not eating any thing except for a dinner of bread for sence summer started. when i m not making my map i m siting there looking at other maps and thinking of ideas i need that kind of person and the maps u made i could have made in about 3 hours.

I

ICEKING-666

ya those maps i made r very easy i make those cuase i like tower warz and i know im not that good with triggers but i know the basics and i learn the hard stuff pritty quick.

noone ever tolled me how to do it so my ways of triggers r wierd

i did make an rpg but like i said it got deleted and me friends on wc3 are never on

im and artist to so if u dont let me do triggers let me make map or i can draw a pick and scan it and put it on as the
map-picture

D

darkassaisin

k and how old r u? and another no one ever told me how to make maps i learned by myslef and how long have u been making maps?

[edit]

u said up there that u r good with triggers and terain but now u said u were not

lol

[edit]

I

ICEKING-666

14 lol

i hade this game since it came out but i played games not made em for long long time so ....

hey want some free cursers lol i made em!!

I

ICEKING-666

but right now im sharing a computer
when i get my own ill work on map edit so much!!

S

Sluggo

Originally posted by darkassaisin
i need some one who can make very hard triggers like satara and darg and SD_Ryoko.

I really like working on and figuring out hard triggers, its what keeps me going =)

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
wow I think only dark is capable of getting a response this big. Anyone else who has tried to recruit in the past only received half-hearted responses at best.....

K

kingofdeth

I am making this alright map. It's like tower wars only you get a hero instead of a builder. It is battle of the elements and it is alright. I don't have all of the heros and i have no units to buy from the mercenary place. I just started. My triggers work. I have a lot of them. I'm alright with triggers. I got my income to work and everything. I taught myself to do everything i know by looking at other peoples stuff.

Here is my map
It probably isn't up to caliber but i just started. I think if i can get it done then it will be a great map. I also have two custom abilities.

Attachments

• the battle of the elements beta.w3x
    461.9 KB · Views: 190
K

kingofdeth

i would use anyones help in my map. It needs a lot. Mostly the balancing of heros. I hate doing that. I like doing the triggers and stuff like that but making the units gets boring.

K

kingofdeth

ICEKING i will help you with that map. It sounds like a great idea.

D

darkassaisin

i talked to my friend the other day and he said that he would help me so i don't know what position he wants tho. here are the standings:

beta testers = 2 (these people may also do another job)
terain: me and i may have a helper
triggers = zozoR and mabye one more if he wants a helper (also do variables)
idea person = 1 (may also do another job)
asistant = Sluggo

so sluggo we r gonna finish making up this team trying to get as much as we can and then we r gonna get some ideas for the map and after i finish this map that i m working on we will make it. we may also edit maps or finish the maps that people in our team wants done such as their current ones. and i said that my friend is gonna help he may just do a little of eveyrthing cause he knows nothing about map making but i m gonna teach him soon.

p.s. i was gone for 4 days cause i was out of state (in nebraska) so i just got back and i m rdy te maps!!!!!!

D

DraconionWargod

id ;ike to help ya..im good with ides...right now im workin on a td(was gonna be a maul but i cant make the terrain...argggg) but anyway if u want ill help

D

darkassaisin

ok thx i just need a little more.

beta testers = 2 (these people may also do another job)
terain: me and i may have a helper
triggers = zozoR and mabye one more if he wants a helper (also do variables)
idea person = DraconionWargod (may also do another job)
asistant = Sluggo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.