map making team

K

kingofdeth

I hate the vampire game. It is so boring. Lets do the rpg. So much better idea. Also on the internet i found this enhancement by JASS that you can have more than 5 hero abilities. You have sub chategories. So when you click on one it goes to another whole categorie. I didn't look at it so it might be hard. its here

D

DraconionWargod

COOL.....WELL UMMM WHEN WE GET STARTED TELL ME......I HAV GOTTA BUY FT THOU SO IT MIGHT BE A WHIL BEFORE I CAN HELP SRY :(

D

darkassaisin

guys look at the bonus campaign on TFT. it looks cool they give the creeps their lans like the centaurs land and the quliboars land. and they just wander and patrol through their lands. and the scenery is awesome. so u guys just look at that cause i want some kind of game like that.

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
So are we going to do a rpg or a action type of game????:confused: Btw how long has this thread been up?

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
If you guys ever played Return to Castle Wofenstein online lets do a action game like that it, if you don't want to ok rpg but that will take a while.........I HELP KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!

D

darkassaisin

well i want to start but i need all of the players who are gonna make the map no that we are making one so they can start. and i have been working on my city rpg map making it better every day. scence me friends love that map so much every day for weeks now they have played it online with me and usaually morce than once every day. every time i play there are bugs and/or my friends want me to add something. so i have been doing that for a while and every time so far i have a huge list of stuff to add or change. (i have very good memory but there are about 30 changes they ant and i may not do those changes for a week so i write them down. so i have been busy lately but if u want to start now then let every one on the list know that we r making a map and get them started. here is the list:

beta testers = DraconionWargod and 1cRaZyFooL (these people may also do another job)
terain: me and i may have a helper
triggers = zozoR and kingofdeath (also do variables)
idea person = DraconionWargod (may also do another job)
asistant = Sluggo

S

Sluggo

I'm all ready =)
Dark can you put out a poll when you have some time, so that we can all have a vote the type of map we'll make or do you already have an idea?

D

DraconionWargod

GOD DANG IT 2 U KNOW WHERE....GEEZ I WANT TO MAKE AN RPG...ME AND KINGOFDEATH HAV CAME UP WITH A GOOD RPG AND WE WOULD LIKE 2 MAKE IT...I MEAN YAH ID LIKE 2 START ALREADY.....AND LETS DO SUMTHIN NEW...LOTS O CENAMAICS AND MISSION...AN ULTIMATE WEAPON....AND LOTS O KICKIN HINEY...BUT WHAT EVER WE DO LETS START

S

Sluggo

OK DraconionWargod you are the idea person,lets get started, make a post with all the ideas you have come up with so far.
We'll need to know what terrain we are using to first make the map, and list everything you can think of in categories.

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Sounds like a good rpg.:D Yeah lets start and make a decision on this, start a thread or something.

D

darkassaisin

sluggo ur a good asistant:D but zozoR hasn't showed up in a while i guess we may only have 1 person doing triggers.

hey Darg u said that most posts about map making teams only get about 2 posts. this one has 90!!!!!! i guess i m just good with making posts long and this is probualy the longest post ever on this site.

i will make a poll guys but another thing we need to make a name of this map making team so we have something to say in the loading screen and i m gonna make a new post where we can get ideas for the map. i want an RPG map like the Bonus campaign i have started my 3 time playing it so i could get ideas for my icty rpg and i m almost done with it. i have been playing it for about a week.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
ya I guess you just have an effect on people, you make people wanna chat more I guess.....

And I guess it's also fitting that the biggest thread in the history of thehelper.net forums belongs to dark.

S

Sluggo

Originally posted by darkassaisin
sluggo ur a good asistant:D but zozoR hasn't showed up in a while i guess we may only have 1 person doing triggers.

I would love to help with the triggers to, its always a fun challenge to figure out how to make everything work together.

D

DraconionWargod

u want me 2 post a new thread or jus tell u in this thread...ill make what eva u want but after i get a reply i wil do what eva

Z

zozoR

i dont want to read all 96 pages so ill just ask you: whats happening? anything i should know?

D

darkassaisin

no we r just deciding on the map we r making plz answer the poll and we r gonna start soon but read some of the messages exspecialy the ones i left they r important and may help u.

and sluggo i don't want triggers to be a chalange cause i don't want us to have a hard time doing it. and ur the assistant so u can do everything so if u want to help on triggers do that plz cause u got to help on at least 1 of the topics cause really u don't have much to do as asitant just debate and have suppority over the others except me:D :D. i m donig the same as u plus more and plus the terain. so i guess the idea persons and me will be the first to start the map. nice to have me job over with. but then i have to help on everything else:( :( lol.

hey Darg i love to chat i talk on the phone forever so i think that is y. look at my posts and i stopted going to this site for 2 months cause u guys said i was spamming so i left for a little while.

i wish u all luck in my map but we need to think of a name of the team so lets do that first k. post it here when u have an idea.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.