map making team

D

DraconionWargod

i like the big rpg idea ill help on making characters too if needed.
like in the game we could use the aincient celestial blades....umm ok......like there be a weapon for each element...and each character has a different element and you have to be the same element as the weapon and to get the weapon u gotta kill the guardians of that element then get the weapon and ....the weapon jacks your s@!# up really really high

K

kingofdeth

almost like the diablo 2 rpg only a lot better. More items, More units, more quests. Actually have quests and cinematics of people asking you to do things. It would take loads of time but it would be awsome if we could pull it off.

D

DraconionWargod

yeah but if we start on it i wont be able to help until a week or 2...because i only got reign of chaos...but ill be getting other soon...but your idea kicks....except 4 the diablo 2 thing....hated that game walk and kill is all u did i killed most thing with 1 hit...any way the most bad ass character has to be draco..make him an npc and make prince kovu the second badest...make him a playable character...oh yeah id like to help in making characters plz

K

kingofdeth

no no i don't want it to be diablo 2, thats boring. We need towns that you travel to and a forest you go in to fight creatures that are threatening your town. Have NPC's ask you for help (cinematic) and then you get a quest that you have to complete. There will be optional and main quests. Main quests are the story while optional is to get money and experience and items and other things. Do this with a bunch of players on the same team... or you could do free for all... or 2 teams... there is limitless possibilities.

D

DraconionWargod

that sounds good...when u complete a side quest u get a different hint...depending on element (fire ice electric or death) to where your celestial blade is

K

kingofdeth

we are on to something. Or you should have to collect pieces of your celestrial blade to fight the ultimate boss.

D

DraconionWargod

no not collect peices because by legend they couldnt be broken...maybe a peice of a key to get to them...then u hav to fight the guardians of the weapon...basicly u fight 3 different people 1 at a time..the last one being previous owner.....which we shall make up........any way and any weapon can hurt boss....but your weapon turns your damage to chaos and jacks up damage

K

kingofdeth

i like the key idea. This would be a hard map with all the triggers and mapping and units and abilities and items. Lots of stuff and a huge map.

D

DraconionWargod

it aint fun if it aint easy...but oh well..heros have to go to lvl 30 at least.....but if we pul it off....its gonna be bad (edit)

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
How about a Final Fantasy game with all the ideas you guys have????? Also like Everquest on Warcraft you can save your heros.

D

DraconionWargod

not baldurs gate but what me and u were on to sounds really good......but the final fantasy thing i dont like...final fantasy was fun and all but i wanna make sumthin totaly new and yes we need to be able to save characters.. but when r we gonna start on this

K

kingofdeth

is it a good one or bad one? Probably good since i am the man. Damn im sexy!

D

DraconionWargod

thats good and all but uhhh...........so ir we gonna do a big celestial blade rpg???? i hope so like i said earlier i dont hae frozen throne yet jus reign of chaos anyway ill be able to help really soon......but so far i like rpg the best :D

D

darkassaisin

ok i don't know what we will do but i want some game that the ranged units have limited ammo and they projectiles don't track don't the unit. some real like that and when u run out of ammo u have to go to the shop to buy some more. i really don't care what kind of map we make i just want it to be a good 1.

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
May be a war game. Like World War2, you can reload your ammo, bomb from planes w/e. Or a survivor type game kind of like the vampire one without the vampire.:confused: :confused: :confused:

S

Sluggo

Hey, ill start on a ammo limit now, that'd be a fun trigegr to figure out.

D

DraconionWargod

ok but we could make the rpg me and kingofdeath talked about with those same triggers that yall jus talked about

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.