my multiboard is not working

LiTtLe_LiOn

Reaction score
Board Init:
Code:
Events
    Time - Elapsed game time is 0.02 seconds
Actions
    Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 4 columns and 13 rows, titled multiboard
    Multiboard - Minimize (Last created multiboard)
    Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 0, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
    Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 0, row 0 to --
    Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 0 to 7.00% of the total screen width
    Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Hide text and Hide icons
    For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        Loop - Actions
            Set Board_PlayerRowIndex[(Integer A)] = ((Integer A) + 1)
            Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row Board_PlayerRowIndex[(Integer A)] to (Name of (Player((Integer A))))
            If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                If - Conditions
                    ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is unused
                Then - Actions
                    Multiboard - Set the color for (Last created multiboard) item in column 0, row Board_PlayerRowIndex[(Integer A)] to (30.00%, 30.00%, 30.00%) with 0.00% transparency
                Else - Actions
    Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 0 to 3.50% of the total screen width
    Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Kills
    Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 0 to 3.50% of the total screen width
    Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Death
    Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 0 to 3.50% of the total screen width
    Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to Revive
    Set Board = (Last created multiboard)
Hero Revive:
Code:
Events
    Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
    ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
Actions
    Set HeroLevel = (Hero level of (Dying unit))
    Set money = (((Hero level of (Triggering unit)) x 3) + 7)
    Countdown Timer - Start Revive_Timer[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] as a One-shot timer that will expire in (Real(money)) seconds
    Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row Board_PlayerRowIndex[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] to (String((Integer((Remaining time for Revive_Timer[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))])))))
    Player - Add (((Hero level of (Dying unit)) x -15) - 100) to (Triggering player) Current gold
    Wait (Real(money)) seconds
    Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of Rect 085 <gen>), Show revival graphics
Update Revive Board:
Code:
    Events
        Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (Remaining time for Revive_Timer[(Integer A)]) Equal to 0.00
                    Then - Actions
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row Board_PlayerRowIndex[(Integer A)] to --
                    Else - Actions
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row Board_PlayerRowIndex[(Integer A)] to (String((Integer((Remaining time for Revive_Timer[(Integer A)])))))

I dont know why the revive column only works for player red, if other players hero die, it turn to zero immediately.....
whats wrong with my multiboard?
please help me...

LiTtLe_LiOn

Reaction score
my multiboard do show up in game...
my problem is the revive column countdown only works for player red
i also tried ur suggestion....its just the same....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.