Needs Help With GUI Camera

Twisty

Reaction score
Hi, i wants to make a secret place in my map, but when i set camera bounds to a region/rect i placed on the map, you can still see the secret place on minimap, how can i do, so you only can se the camera bounds i sets it to be on minimap ??

Super.Gnome

Reaction score
You can set it to have terrian fog, so it will only appear as a solid black area on the minimap, otherwise I dont know of anyways to remove an area from the minimap completely.

It seems like I remember seeing somewhere that you could hide your minimap completely. hmm.

Twisty

Reaction score
i also wanna know how to "remove" minimap, by making all the minimap black or something?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
to hide the minimap you have to go to Advanced -> Game Interface -> Model - Minimap -> change all data to an underline (_)
now your minimap should be all black.

Offtopic: have a look at the forum rules. please dont double post.

Twisty

Reaction score
yes i know, really sry it was a mistake to double post :S but thx for the help xD
i can still see the minimap down at corner, what can i do ? when i set camera bounds, to a region, it looks very weird on minimap because on minimap your over there, but on map, your lower than on minimap

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.