Okay, I know you may not like this.....

W

Waterslayer

.....But what is the program/hack/whatnot used to make the no clutter maps you see everywhere?

W

Waterslayer

What is SCM Draft, where can I get it, and how do I use it?

Also, where can I find a map protector program?

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant SCM Tool Kit... and it has the option to protect maps too.

There is a readme with the file you can use.

http://shadowflare.ancillaediting.net/dwnload.html

Look for the file by scrolling down a little below the middle and it should say "Programs" in big letters. Download everything it says for SCM tool kit.

G

GARM

I was also curious about this. I have scm toolkit, but i donno how to change it so one mineral can have unlimited workers on it. I read help, but it doesnt address that specific topic. Do you have to change a certain unit to a mineral field or something?

Ilendil

Reaction score
It is not 1 mineral, it is many, many, minerals stacked on each other. You have to seperately change the coordinates of each and every minerals in one of the tools in there.

You will have to pre-place minerals then put them in 1 spot.

G

GARM

oh

Ohhh, now I get it. Wow, that is very time costly. You have to know the exact coordinates of where you wanna play :eek: ! Oh well, I guess ill leave the melee map makers to do that. Thanks for the response ;)

N

nastytroop_69

can some plz tell me which files for scm toolkit to download cause it says when a extract all the files together it says that a file can't be found. maybe i missed one. so can anyone help me out

Ilendil

Reaction score
You need to download everything that it says is required and one of the mpq2k files.

W

Waterslayer

I did that, but it gave me an error message saying I couldnt find a certain file. MPQL10 or something like that.

W

Waterslayer

Well, no help eh?

I found a good substitute: StarCraft Extra Editoren... Yeah, mispelled... A german program, translated into english. Sorry, can't remember where I got it... Check camsys.org, campaign creations, or Custom creations... (Ask around, someone else should know)
The Special Mode allows you to stack anything... It works like staredit, so no mpq...

!Happy Hunting!:D

A

-Archon-

-Archon-

Scm draft is a pretty good program when it comes to stacking i made a lot of maps with it (for fun). Use it if u can handle its bugs. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.