Question?Where can I find Dagger Or Sword Which Drains mana?

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So I want to find A sword or Dagger (Doesn't matter) Which can drain mana per hit....any help will be good!Thank you :thup:

For level 70 of course...

And If please if you find that Item,name it here,and If it has an shop,name the shop and the location of the shop himself..

If you don't find the shop,but you find the drop from some boss or mob,please tell the location also :O

Crusher

Reaction score
Thank you.Ok now I realise That there is no sword like that...But you can't find that The sword of 1000 Truths right?

Nevermind.

Another Silly Question:

I am rogue lvl 70,full tier 6,So when I duel : Rogue (Me) Versus (Holy Paladin),He has about 7k mana,and He is always full....can someone give me link of some guide how to combat Paladins,thank you for any help! :thup:

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Thank you.Ok now I realise That there is no sword like that...But you can't find that The sword of 1000 Truths right?

Nevermind.

Another Silly Question:

I am rogue lvl 70,full tier 6,So when I duel : Rogue (Me) Versus (Holy Paladin),He has about 7k mana,and He is always full....can someone give me link of some guide how to combat Paladins,thank you for any help! :thup:

haha...run

heres several reasons i hate pallies (on my rogue)
A. They wear plate.
2. They can heal.
D. They can Bubble

now all 3 of them points basically scream Anti-rogue, the only way to really defeat a pallie solo is to bleed 'em out, and that takes a while, open with a premed, garrote, get 5 CP then hit him with a rupture. here is where i like to kite them, yes... rogue kite... Shiv a crippling poison on him then build 1-3 CP, you won't need much, hit him with a deadly throw then get out of range so u can restealth, your gonna restealth a lot, every chance you get. when he bubbles then is the perfect time to restealth and "reset the battle". basically you just want to bleed him out with rupture garrote, and keep him away from you.

for your poisons i would suggest Wound MH, Crippling OH. The wound is great to keep his heals on himself to a minimum, and remember kick and Deadly throw will break Casting (DT if you have gladiators gloves)

but honestly you want to avoid a fight with a pally, unless your ready to waste a lot of time.

Crusher

Reaction score
Thanks for the Guide,answer me one more question and you get +rep

''Bubble'' Is Divine Shield,Holy protection right?

Well,he can't receive damage nor it can be Attacked (Avoids all my attacks)...

I use some macros like, 6 ghost strikes in once (Holy cow,1.5k dmg) And Interruption Macro (Kick+Shiw+Apply Poison)...

Well,Which weapons are best to defeat pallys,dagger or sword?

Perhaps you know some weapon which can steal mana with attack?

Bartuc08

Reaction score
hoenstly daggers are obsolete since TBC (the burning crusade), although they might change that in WotLK. so defiantly go swords, right now the number one rogue spec is HSh (Hemo-Shadowstep) due to it's low energy cost and maneuverability.

Yes bubble = Shield, when they do this they usually start healing themselves, take this time to either re-stealth or pull out the trusty bandages... no sense in you wasting the downtime waiting for them to come out of it.

there are no mana stealing weapons really out there.

i don't use any macros for my character, never saw a point to them. but i'd suggest getting the S2 Fists/mace/swords (whichever you prefer) and i run with the S2 dagger offhand ("shiv" i believe?). Relatively easy to get if you do arenas hardcore for like a day.

The main thing between daggers vs swords/mace/fists is that Daggers were a burst damage, it was built around high damage hits, and pre BC that was crazy good, a 3k ambush crit, 1.5-2k backstab, and a 2.5k evis crit, could take out anyone, but with resilience Daggers just aren't as useful, not to mention the energy costs (ambush and backstab = 60) and the lack of maneuverability that shadowstep offers.

Crusher

Reaction score
Thanks,you got your rep!Perhaps there is some enchantment which burns mana?Or not!Never mind!Enjoy rest of your day.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
crusher i suggest getting the mongoose enchant, when it prov it gives +120 agility and a slgiht speed enhancement, very nice, lol

Crusher

Reaction score
I already got 2 executioners,no thanks :p

1800 - armor + sunder armor = about 4000 minus armor woot!:eek:

Hehe,and then I finish the victim with macros :nuts:

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
I already got 2 executioners,no thanks :p

1800 - armor + sunder armor = about 4000 minus armor woot!:eek:

Hehe,and then I finish the victim with macros :nuts:
Double mongoose is better for rogues.

I am rogue lvl 70,full tier 6
Well I hope you return your 'hopefully' borrowed account to your friend because you seem to have no knowledge of the game even though you have full tier 6.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Well I hope you return your 'hopefully' borrowed account to your friend because you seem to have no knowledge of the game even though you have full tier 6.

Its probably bought

and there are daggers that GAIN mana on attack, but dont drain but their only chance on hits.. and their not level 70.. and i cant remember their names lol

Crusher

Reaction score
Its probably bought

and there are daggers that GAIN mana on attack, but dont drain but their only chance on hits.. and their not level 70.. and i cant remember their names lol

Yes I bought the Account....Rogue full tier 6 and Warrior Full Tier 6 rofl...They are great,but The price was so freaking (omg)....

Well,I finded out The Sword Of A Thousanth Truth is droppable from Kael'Thas Sunstrider.....

Edit: Aw,we made kill Kael'Thas,but He didn't dropped that stuff...damn it!!:p

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
I play a holy paladin in T6 as my main, and I usually have little trouble beating rogues 1 on 1. I jsut turn on Ret aura and always have consecration up, while at the same time keeping myself alive as best as I can. The things that really pressure me when dueling rogues, and what I suggest you should do, is kick/stun/blind/vanish-cheapshot/whatever you can to prevent any heal from ever getting off, and save your energy for interupts, it should be #1 priority. In addition, you must use Mind Numbing Poison, and Wound Poison.

Crusher

Reaction score
I always have Deja'vu when you are writing Aschat xD..

Something strange rofl...

Well thanks anyway for helping me :thup:

Asehujiko

Reaction score
Yes I bought the Account....Rogue full tier 6 and Warrior Full Tier 6 rofl...They are great,but The price was so freaking (omg)....

Well,I finded out The Sword Of A Thousanth Truth is droppable from Kael'Thas Sunstrider.....

Edit: Aw,we made kill Kael'Thas,but He didn't dropped that stuff...damn it!!:p

I'm suprised that your guild killed Kael with somebody as clueless as you in the raid. He doesn't drop that sword either, just so you know. Neither version of him do. Infact, the weapon doesn't even exist...

Crusher

Reaction score
Just because I don't understand some stuff doesn't mean that I'm noob either...so I know how to tank,how to enchant and all that stuff which is important....and yes,me and 4 guys kill Kael'Thas Sunstrider...

Magentix

if (OP.statement == false) postCount++;
Reaction score
Just because I don't understand some stuff doesn't mean that I'm noob either...
Would mean enough to a decent guild leader to not allow you on a raid.

so I know how to tank,how to enchant and all that stuff which is important....
You -know- how to enchant... wow, you just mastered the game.

and yes,me and 4 guys kill Kael'Thas Sunstrider...
So you bought an account on a private server then?
Sheesh... :nuts:

Crusher

Reaction score
Not on Private ,on original.And As I told you, I am Not Noob....I know how to play ok?:mad:

Why would gl (Guild leader) Not allow me to go in raid?I am good,I don't need anyone else opinion...

Crusher

Reaction score
This has gone in discussion about arguing in my Gameplay and noobism....

Please stop...I have asked all questions,all have been answered.For me,this thread can be closed .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.