Repost: Uther Party - Lich Secret - Ultima W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfi777

Reaction score
Hi !

I read thread which was closed:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32942

Unfortunaltelly nobody gave the Answer :)

Current Version is Ultima-W ofc. I took of JASS Script from this map and I'm searching for someone who be able to analyze it and (maybe) discover this secret :)

Here are REAL informations about Lich which I know.

1. Take the Chieftain to the left-bottom corner and Stomp (The Lich will appear)
2. Take The hidden trasure (named: ???) which is located on the very bottom of the map and give it to Lich (NOTE: I don't know why everybody says that you HAVE TO take it with Panda. Maybe it was changed in Ultima-W but now every hero can go on the hills)
3. Cast Purge on Lich - Lich will start transformating all the time
4. Take Renevant and Cast Blizzard on Lich (at this moment it has to be Lich - not the one of this transformations) - Lich will be freezen
5. Cast fire breath (Panda) on Lich - He will be able to move AND the timer will start
Now the question is coming. Because in this 10 second you have to destroy the lever? which is located in top-right (not corner) behind the tree.
When I did it Timer stopped but sometimes it didn't :/
But If it stopped, then Click on the circle in top-left corner and there will be an information about "Ring of Loathing"

In this moment I stucked, but i remind that I have JASS Script of this map but I need someone who can understand it - I can't :]
It's about 28000 lines

Greetings

>Current Version is Ultima-W

...Don't play Ultima-W, it's an unofficial version made at wc3edit.net, it's cheated. The true newest version is Ultima-V.

Oh Thank you for advice :)

I knew that something has to be wrong cause in F9 and Loadscreen wasn't any info about -W version

>Current Version is Ultima-W

...Don't play Ultima-W, it's an unofficial version made at wc3edit.net, it's cheated. The true newest version is Ultima-V.

So? It's better :p

If you think about it, DotA is hacked/stolen from the original.

Well I also get JASS Script from this map. It's twice shorter but also complicate :)
I revive my question in 1st post :p

So? It's better :p

If you think about it, DotA is hacked/stolen from the original.

It's not that it's stolen, and it's definietly not better..

It's this:
Ingame, try typing "i love [noparse][email protected][/noparse] " without the quotes. You get this...

Clicking it gives you a bigger image.

Anyways, this will prolly be closed due to talking of hacking sites, and The first posts talking of deprotection, and the taking of its JASS Script.

I was thinking about that possible, but I don't want to remake it and put into an internet verion -X right ?
It's not a kind of stealing i guess.

> this will prolly be closed due to talking of hacking sites, and The first posts talking of deprotection

Indeed. We do not support breaking into people's maps to steal their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.