Thats just pure gold dude!

Now to see it in WWE

What do change and to what... i know its like custom path thingy

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
sorry for that noobish question above

---------------------------------------------------
Ok im working on the save and load code now and im in a jam.... i know im going to have it save all the items, abilitys, levels the hero has, but the trouble is loading them. I need to know how many abilitys, items, and levels each abilitys has. So i can start the loading part. So im think 5 abilitys for each class and at least 60 items per side 30 human 30 orc and maybe each ability with 10 levels. So im thinking 30 items each side isnt enough. If any one could give me some item ideas i would greatly appretiate it. Also any ability ideas.

Thanks in advance

S

Senkin

I suggest using World Editor Unlimited and the save/load trigger thing it has. It works gr8 for 56k' and I's Destiny RPG.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
The path you ask? Units\Human\Rifleman\Rifleman.blp

TFlan

Reaction score
i didn't know it had one..... hmmmmm i have WWEU but didnt like it that much so i isolated it so it wouldn't interfere with the original WWE. Thanks man.

TFlan

Reaction score
k thank-you.

Marksman: Yah pretty much, but my idea is to have in more detail and less obvisous to the players so that they can't figure out what the point is untill the discover it on their own.

BrokenX: I was wondering if you could help me with terraining my map maybe? After your done with yours of coarse

TFlan

Reaction score
Rinpun!! I have found a realy good skin to base the shaman off of: Gul'dan. A orc campaign hero! It would work perfect! You should try it maybe.... make him look a little more younger or naturer

::Edit::
And fore the axeman you Rexxars skin maybe...

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Oh, heheh--does WEU have a skin setting system? In WE, which I use, you have to set the path for the imported skin to the path you found using the Image Extractor to set it for the unit.

Alright, I'll try to do my magic with Gul-dan :D

Terraining? Did someone say...TERRAINING?

TFlan

Reaction score
yeah... *second thinks what im about to say* ..... that was...... *thinks again*....... me.... *crunches in a ball in fear of reaction*

Well good luck

PS: did i mention... I so love that marksman skin!

Looking at Gul'dan in the object manager it says hes a warlock so maybe he could be both but you change something on both so they are seperate, like an evil twin maybe?

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I LOOOOVVEEEE TERRAINING!

*Is stared at*

Well I'm serious :D

And that's good. Hopefully you'll like what I do with Gul'dan in an attempt to make him younger :D

P.S. Gul'Dan is no different than an Orc Warlock skin except with a black cape as opposed to standard purple. I am working off of Gul'Dan, I'm just letting you know.

P.S.S. I will see how this goes. The only real way to make him more nature based is to take away those skulls and his locks of hair via alpha. I hope it works :)

TFlan

Reaction score
That might be hard taking the skull and stuff away so im again wissing you goo luck.

Well if you love terraining so much why didn't you tell me?!?! You wanna do a little wit me?

Also any ideas of how many items i should have for each side? I realy need to know soon and fast!

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
It shouldn't be too hard if it is possible. It'll be impossible otherwise.

Heheh :D Broken is awesome alongside SF for suggestions. Ask em :)\

P.S. The...Shaman...looks...AWESOME! I'm going to polish him off a little bit and then send it to you. I'm not going to bother myself taking off his facial wrinkles, he looks very sagely like now without his skulls :D

TFlan

Reaction score
Good Idea, but how to get him to come to this thread??? Is he even on??? Better check.

TFlan

Reaction score
For some reason every time i click on Edit Map on the WWEU enhancer i get an error and i need to install some file..... help? please?

For that save n load code on the WWEU where is it located?

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Here is mister shaman:

Path: Units\Orc\OrcWarlockGuldan\OrcWarlockGuldan.blp

TFlan

Reaction score
Rinpun! I have found the glow!!! Its under WEU in the folder: objects>>glow>>glow.mdx

Nvm dont add the glow i can just use a trigger to do that.... found it in WEU

TFlan

Reaction score
Nice touches! I like the little tree and the name 'Ted' you added..... is that your real name? Looks a little younger.

Overall GOOD JOB!!!! I like the marksman better thou :D

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Oh I didn't add Ted, that's the original name from the Blizzard Artist that I didn't want to pull off the image for the sake of decrediting some 18-40 year old Blizzard Artist named Ted :D:D:D:D

The name's Blake.

But I did add the tree and the other stuff.

Yea, the Marksman (note 'the', meaning it is not the user Marksman :D) is very nice. Needless to say, I had less to work with for the shaman. Taking or editing those rods on his back actually means changing the staff he is holding, Blizzard did that as well as with the skulls.

TFlan

Reaction score
Oh well, Blake, GOOD JOB!

I have found the save n load code on WEU and that saved me at least a week of triggering! Thank-god for them! Now all i need to do is create the items and abilitys and such.

Blake: If you want more ideas for the different skins for the units just tell me and i will search the game for em.

Any ideas are still welcome... (why does it feel like its only me and Blake on this thread? :confused: )

Btw my names Tristian

TFlan

Reaction score
Oh dude i just restarted my WE and i just relized i need to find a new wall unit that has range for the castle cause now the rifleman i placed there look cool, but are kinda weird like that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.