SCM ToolKit Final Post (Before You Post another SCM Toolkit question/slam read this)

TheBeastofUrak

Reaction score
Ok, Im tired of hearing the discussion about SCM Toolkit. Some people say it is great, while others say it is an obsolete tool that doesnt even work. Well Im here to say that it does in fact work. A little while ago you needed a little computer knowlege to set it up but now all you need to do is download ShadowFlares Installer and it takes all of the work out of it. http://shadowflare.ancillaediting.net/dwnload.html

There! Now no more SCM Toolkit discussion please

Sorry if I offended anyone but I feel strongly about this subject

The Beast of Urak

G

like it

i actually like scm i had to figure it out but then i got the hang of it

TheBeastofUrak

Reaction score
Hey! I just thought of another way to tick people off. All of you GUE Edit fans had to download a 65meg Java program to use your inferior editor. Death to the 56K users(Me). SCM toolkit runs with a 600 something kb VB4 runtime file. HAHAHHA

Sorry, I guess I got carried away

The Beast of Urak

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
Uh... not really... if you already have Java installed on your machine, then you only need to download the update, which is definately not 65mb, I didn't have to download that file.

Didn't you say you had a Macintosh?

TheBeastofUrak

Reaction score
Really? I guess I dont have Java then. I have a Microsoft OS right now and i cant get it to work. Maybe I will switch to linux. hmm
could you help me figure this out please

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
I think you'll have to post in the Help Zone. I'm not much of a techie ;) .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.