Streak Triggers

RockmanderZ

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm creating my AoS map and I'm having problems on how to create a streak sounds, if anyone are willing to create the triggers please do so,:)

~Thanks~

Mr Zero

Junior Regular (Got the T-shirt)
Reaction score
Well you could look in the free trigger code section, and see if you find anything...

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
Those streak sounds are imported sounds.
If you mean the Streak Triggers..You need an array which records every kill for every player...

Tonks

Reaction score
I found a soundpack online containing 'streak' sounds like "Double Kill!," "Multi Kill!," and "U-U-U-U-U-L-L-L-L-tra Kill kill kill kill..."
They were fun. I think I was planning to put them in Murder at the Mansion, but I lost them when I got a bad virus (deleted over half the files and programs on my computer).

Anyways, you can find them easily by doing a Google search.

Evote

Reaction score
lol all those sounds are from unreal tournament game of the year edition just record them.

RockmanderZ

Reaction score
Sweet..:D Thanks Tinki3:)

hmm +10rep..

tho idk what's the "+rep" about?..:rolleyes:

And btw another problem, I've been trying to create a custom passive ability where, when the unit kills a unit, it adds 2 to the damage, and when it dies it loses half of it..

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Yo!! you can base your passive ability to any passive ability as long as you zero the values of those abilities...

Are you trying to do something like one from nevermore???

Just create an ability base on Item Damage Bonus... Make its level to how many attack points maximum it should give... Then to each and every level, give it 1 + 1 per every level increment... Example of this is, for level 1, you have 1 damage, for level 2, you have 2 damage, for level 3, you have 3 damage and so on.... Then add this to your hero when he learns the ability and kills a unit... If it kills a unit, increase the level of this ability by 2, and if the hero dies, decrease the level of this ability by half... An equation like (Level of <Damage>) - ((Level of <Damage>)/2)........

Tol musta sa forums, dami na tayu pinoy dito:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.