Test my skills!!

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Okay give me a spell you want me to make and ill try making it! and if it is good +rep me!

MoonSlinger

I Love using Cheap Tricks... only Results matters
Reaction score
Shady, if you want to test your skills, you might try the following:

1. Spell Making contest: Theme - Hell

2. Make a spell named XxShadyxX
Let your imagination run. This spell has no limits and can be as powerful as killing everything in the map or simple as storm bolt.... all depends on how you view your name :D and how you want others to view you.
Post it in the forums for everyone to see

For rep, if you do well in either of the above, people will rep you :D
However, make sure the spell in the 2nd option is leak-free, unless you want others to assume you have a weak bladder :p

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Let your imagination run. This spell has no limits and can be as powerful as killing everything in the map or simple as storm bolt.... all depends on how you view your name and how you want others to view you.
Post it in the forums for everyone to see.

Nice spell man ;)

DeathWing

Reaction score
Let your imagination run. This spell has no limits and can be as powerful as killing everything in the map or simple as storm bolt.... all depends on how you view your name :D and how you want others to view you.
Post it in the forums for everyone to see

Roftl

If you wanna test your skills also you can try to make some DotA spells without checking how they're made or asking others xD

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Spectral Hit - Ultimate Ability (Passive)
Nearby allied units have a % chance to unleash a burst of magic (treated as casting a spell) when attacking - dealing a small amount of damage. In addition, your attacks have a % chance to either burn, frost-slow, or shock when attacking enemy units.

Try making this.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Spectral Hit - Ultimate Ability (Passive)
Nearby allied units have a % chance to unleash a burst of magic (treated as casting a spell) when attacking - dealing a small amount of damage. In addition, your attacks have a % chance to either burn, frost-slow, or shock when attacking enemy units.

Try making this.
El-Em-A-Fing-Oh
Nice spell idea! now would this require JASS?

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Nothing really "requires JASS" to be made, though you can make it many times better in JASS.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Ok I don't know how to do anything in JASS.... Alright I am going to get working on it! lmao GL to me!!

Draphoelix

Reaction score
Offtopic:
@MoonSlinger No one takes your request serious, so I made it for ya.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The only thing I hate about GUI is the minimum wait time T_T.. Stupid bjSleeps..

-----------

This trigger will probably give you a clue on how to make what shinami wanted ^_^..

This is just a clue(s)

Code:
MultiGrenade  -- [B]helps you in random cast spells with dummy units[/B]
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Multi-Grenade 
    Actions
        Set MGCasterLoc = (Position of (Casting unit))
        Set MGThrows[1] = 5
        Set MGThrows[2] = 7
        Set MGThrows[3] = 10
        Set MGThrows[4] = 12
        Set MGThrows[5] = 15
        Set MGGroup[1] = (Units within 600.00 of MGCasterLoc matching ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to True)))
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to MGThrows[(Level of Multi-Grenade  for (Casting unit))], do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set MGGroup[2] = (Random 1 units from MGGroup[1])
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (Number of units in MGGroup[1]) Greater than 0
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit Group - Pick every unit in MGGroup[2] and do (Actions)
                            Loop - Actions
                                    If - Conditions
                                        (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 33
                                    Then - Actions
                                        Unit - Create 1 Dummy Unit for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at MGCasterLoc facing Default building facing degrees
                                        Unit - Add Multi-Grenade (Aflame) to (Last created unit)
                                        Unit - Set level of Multi-Grenade (Aflame) for (Last created unit) to (Level of Multi-Grenade  for (Casting unit))
                                        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Alchemist - Acid Bomb (Picked unit)
                                        Unit - Add a 7.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                                    Else - Actions
                                            If - Conditions
                                                (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 33
                                            Then - Actions
                                                Unit - Create 1 Dummy Unit for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at MGCasterLoc facing Default building facing degrees
                                                Unit - Add Multi-Grenade (Blind) to (Last created unit)
                                                Unit - Set level of Multi-Grenade (Blind) for (Last created unit) to (Level of Multi-Grenade  for (Casting unit))
                                                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Pandaren Brewmaster - Drunken Haze (Picked unit)
                                                Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                                            Else - Actions
                                                Unit - Add Multi-Grenade (Stun) to (Last created unit)
                                                Unit - Set level of Multi-Grenade (Stun) for (Last created unit) to (Level of Multi-Grenade  for (Casting unit))
                                                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral - Firebolt (Picked unit)
                                Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from MGGroup[1]
                    Else - Actions
                        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_MGCasterLoc)
                        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_MGGroup[1])
                        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_MGGroup[2])
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_MGCasterLoc)
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_MGGroup[1])

Code:
Penetration --[B]helps you in how to make passive abilities[/B]
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        (Level of Penetration  for (Attacking unit)) Greater than 0
    Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 7
            Then - Actions
                Set MMSAgility = ((Real((Level of Penetration  for MMSStriker))) x ((Real((Agility of MMSStriker (Include bonuses)))) x 0.40))
                Unit - Cause MMSStriker to damage (Attacked unit), dealing MMSAgility damage of attack type Hero and damage type Normal
                Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (String((Integer(MMSAgility)))) above (Attacking unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
                Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
                Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 3.50 seconds
                Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.00 seconds
                Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 20.00 towards 90.00 degrees
            Else - Actions

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
omg draphoelix!! I love you!! Anyone who makes a map with my name Rules! I just tested it and lmao. I dont get it but the thunder clap is fricken awsome!! Lmao

Draphoelix

Reaction score
can be as powerful as killing everything in the map or simple as storm bolt.

Moon talked in riddles, so it's not strange if you didn't get the spell.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
lmao confused me for a second lmao nice lmao im laughing so hard right now!! Lmao +Rep to all of you becuase I am in a good mood lmao

shiFt

Reaction score
Make me an ability in which the hero targets a unit and a projectile flies at it, then midway in its path to the target unit it dissapears for a split second and appears at the target unit, then pushes him back instantly like a blink.
A fair test of spell making ability and i get to click on ur scale if u can do it.;)
shiFt

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
wtf everytime i do this it crashes!! what is wrong with this trigger
Untitled Trigger 001
Events
Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Triggering player) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack (Target unit of issued order)

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Infinite loop. Add "Turn off This trigger" at the beginning and "Turn on This trigger" at the end.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.