TH Mini-Tournament Series #1 [RESULTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going mass overseers. That's what I did against Vestras. I also won that game, mind you. In that game I also triple expanded before getting my pool...
Well, I did have some ultralisks, but they died to his 200/200 banelings

@Miz: "Random Entries (1)" in the european league. Is it a typo? If not, who is it? A secret opponent? If it's LiquidTLO, it'd be awesome!

We were playing 1v1 on a 4v4 map(Sand canyon, I think)

He was on the other side of the map and I didn't think he was going to attack me :D

Current Leaderboards and Entry Lists updated. We still need a bunch of people for anything to get started. So spread the word.

Current Entries for America (Need 12 more*)
Ticon.png
Terran Entries (2)
Player 1: Oninuva
Player 4: w/e​
Picon.png
Protoss Entries (1)
Player 2: Sevion
Player 3: Daskunk​
Zicon.png
Zerg Entries (0)
. Random Entries (0)

Current Entries for Europe (Need 10 more*)
Ticon.png
Terran Entries (3)
Player 2: Siretu
Player 3: Monsterous
Player 5: Snajdy​
Picon.png
Protoss Entries (1)
Player 6: Smith_S9​
Zicon.png
Zerg Entries (1)
Player 1: Vestras​
Ricon.png
. Random Entries (1)
Player 4: Bloodcount​

* We can do a tournament of 8 if not enough people sign up but I would rather keep the goal to 16 for right now.

* Race Icon Provided by Team Liquid

Protoss Entries (1)

Player 2: Sevion
Player 3: Daskunk

Should be (2) :p

Hey. I dont have starcraft 2 yet, but I have been playing around with making melee maps in the Beta.
Could I send you some maps I've made, and if possible, could you use them in the tourney?

Battle.net ID: Blackveiled
Race (Ether Terran, Protoss, Zerg or Random): Terran
Realm: Not sure what to put here. American?
Timezone: -8 GMT
General Range of Days You Can Play (The Days you can easily play in the week): Every day
General Range of Times You Can Play (In GMT -4/United States Eastern Standard Time): Anytime jsut give me a heads up
Voided Maps (2): Dont care.
Country (Optional): USA

Hey. I dont have starcraft 2 yet, but I have been playing around with making melee maps in the Beta.
Could I send you some maps I've made, and if possible, could you use them in the tourney?

Possibly in future Tourneys if this one is a success. I would not mind having some custom made Melee Maps. It might even be so that the entire tourney is all custom melee but at the moment I feel that it would only be unfair if we use the ones that weren't Default. As well, I want to keep this tourney as simple as possible on my own sanity. Adding in some other maps might just make me lose the last of it I have. ;)

Is it too late to sign up for this?

I'm quite bad at SC2.

Battle.net ID: Phrosen
Race: Random
Realm: Europe
Timezone: +1 GMT
General Range of Days You Can Play: Almost every day
General Range of Times You Can Play: From 19.00 - 24.00 (GMT +1)
Voided Maps (2): Don't care.

Is it too late to sign up for this?

I'm quite bad at SC2.

Battle.net ID: Phrosen
Race: Random
Realm: Europe
Timezone: +1 GMT
General Range of Days You Can Play: Almost every day
General Range of Times You Can Play: From 19.00 - 24.00 (GMT +1)
Voided Maps (2): Don't care.

No it isn't too late, but just a reminder to everyone! Please Private MEssage me your entries. (I will take yours Exide but to everyone in general.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.