TH.net GFX Worm

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
well heres my edit:
atworldsend2.png

because blade's worm was a jpeg it was lower quailty so i couldnt get a solid colour from it. i did the best i could

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
Nigerian, you're blind or something? It is so hard to respect some rules? Or it's so hard to give a damn PM?

It's good this time, next!

yeah i know... it wasnt until i shut down my computer that i realise, we have to send through PM's. :(

i never seem to follow any rules o_O

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Well, the thing is that that person answered me and told me that he's a bit busy, but he's working... Honest to be, both of them passed the 5 days line, but they answered me.

I'll give them 3 more days, PMing now. No segment = their turn passes.

EDIT: Also updated the site (added Nigerianrulz's and converted all of them to JPGs).

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
My apologies to everyone waiting in line >_<

I am not going to be able to further participate (not like I really did D=) on the Worm... damn busy schedules and school, oh, and the lack of secksy PS skills =D

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
It's not really a worm though. The one that was linked as an example when whoever suggested to do the worm really flowed together.

A simple white transition is just being lazy >.> And with so few artists on TH, might as well make each graphic count.

//edit
Which is basically what Cilla said and I didn't read his post :p

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
Well, the first one of Nigerianrulz was kind of really hard to continue... but I didn't told him to fade to a solid color ...

well, i think that sometimes making the transition "easier" for the other users can make the worm look ugly... IMO.

more complicated transitions look cooler.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Great art takes time. Though, the bluefear worm is nice and flowy because they use a lot of vectors, try to look at theirs and see how easy it is to transition it but it still looks nice.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.