Environment The mini ice age starts here

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The bitter winter afflicting much of the Northern Hemisphere is only the start of a global trend towards cooler weather that is likely to last for 20 or 30 years, say some of the world’s most eminent climate scientists.

Their predictions – based on an analysis of natural cycles in water temperatures in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans – challenge some of the global warming orthodoxy’s most deeply cherished beliefs, such as the claim that the North Pole will be free of ice in summer by 2013.

According to the US National Snow and Ice Data Centre in Colorado, Arctic summer sea ice has increased by 409,000 square miles, or 26 per cent, since 2007 – and even the most committed global warming activists do not dispute this.

Last edited:
Yeah, I knew "Global Warming" was bullshit. Also notice how they aren't referring to it as Global Warming recently but rather "Climate Change".

We must pollute more.

Quick everyone go start your car.

I don't want -40 and lower winters for the next 30 years.

THAT MEANS WE STILL HAVE AWESOME POLAR BEARS!!! :)

Don't say that. I am busy defending my house against polar bears. I suffer from heavy sleep deprevation because I haven't been able sleep for the last four weeks. Armed with only my axe and good mood I am fighting the polar bear threat till the day my heart is ripped from my chest and my eyes eaten by seagulls.

Don't say that. I am busy defending my house against polar bears. I suffer from heavy sleep deprevation because I haven't been able sleep for the last four weeks. Armed with only my axe and good mood I am fighting the polar bear threat till the day my heart is ripped from my chest and my eyes eaten by seagulls.

If you are faced with a zombie polar bear, do you bring the shotgun or the axe?

If you are faced with a zombie polar bear, do you bring the shotgun or the axe?

Neither. You bring a flamethrower ;).

And global warming is a bad term for whats happening. Global Climate change is a better name because all that is happening right now is that the enviroment is going more into the extremes (Slowly). Winters are gonna get colder, summers are gonna get warmer (that is if you are in the northern hemisphere).

I seriously don't want this to happend. I loved this winter because there was much snow, but right now I just want summer and warm weather.

Neither. You bring a flamethrower ;)

BEWARE-flammablezombies1B.jpg

Lighting them on fire means you now have to fight zombie polar bears on fire. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!

I seriously don't want this to happend. I loved this winter because there was much snow, but right now I just want summer and warm weather.

Thats what you say now. But when summer comes. You are going to wish it was cooler. Temperature. Its bull.

Fool fire is a bad weapon against zombies unless it's a suicide since you're gonna die anyway, lol.

Refer to pineapple's image above!

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Fool fire is a bad weapon against zombies unless it's a suicide since you're gonna die anyway, lol.

Refer to pineapple's image above!

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

i suggest just to pretend your zombie and go with the flow.

on the topic, cant imagine what an ice age would bring to our civilization, cities covered with ice, 2012 here we come.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.