The real frostmourne on sale!

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Over on weapon masters they sellin the real frostmourne dead link removed 375$ (or something like that) already pre ordered mine

Last edited by a moderator:

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Yeah, it was on the Blizzard site a few days ago.

I checked it out, it looks awesome, I'm not sure if I really have the money right now.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
My fiance's parents gave me a word once. Shortly after I lost my security deposit... so I think I'll pass.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Hurray, after server tranfer and name change blizz still discovers new ways to get money from its fans!

Varine

Reaction score
Hurray, after server tranfer and name change blizz still discovers new ways to get money from its fans!

Sounds like Blizzard.... They make so much money... I personally feel they're forming a paramilitary force alongside Starbucks and will soon take over the world. It'll be a world of Warcraft, where that's all you do... and they'll be commies and take all your money, and in return you get a mildly satisfactory small Mocha or Latte. And if you're bad, you have to go play Runescape.

So... is this actually sharp? Like, if someone came over and made fun of me for having it, would I be able to chop their hand off or something as punishment for laughing at my frosty blade?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
I wonder how long until we see the first "accident" caused by this in our news section...

Asehujiko

Reaction score
So... is this actually sharp? Like, if someone came over and made fun of me for having it, would I be able to chop their hand off or something as punishment for laughing at my frosty blade?

No, according to something linked on WoR, it's most likely break if you attempt to slice vedgetables with it. However, you could have some sucess whacking people over the head with the handle. At 16lbs total it'll hurt quite alot. Just don't be suprised if the spiky bits come flying off.

Varine

Reaction score
No, according to something linked on WoR, it's most likely break if you attempt to slice vedgetables with it. However, you could have some sucess whacking people over the head with the handle. At 16lbs total it'll hurt quite alot. Just don't be suprised if the spiky bits come flying off.

Well that's not much fun at all, now is it?

C

Cryo

Blah:eek:, 2 sided sword......... not my style too heavy to swing (at least for me), hard to conceal, not the most effective vs. ranged weapons, only good for brute offense:rolleyes:. I prefer Illdens blades much quicker and lighter:D. I hope they make them<3.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.