The Spell Book Item Which I Edited Messed Up

azaew

Reaction score
So for my game when you choose ur characters spells theres talent trees - spell books as in the item spellbook i just turned it hero ability :thup: yes. But its on the hero now and when i try to learn it the little icon is green and says tooltip missing but there is no tooltip thing in the spellbook even when it is hero someone please help. Im stuck and its pissing me off

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
firs save your map exit WE then enter editor again and the spell-book will have have where tool-tips will be added and an icon place .. then be careful when using spell-books if hero has 2 spell-books with same id they will become 1 spell-book with all spells in it ..

ZiggyMcjoney

Data editor?! AAAHHHHH!
Reaction score
So for my game when you choose ur characters spells theres talent trees - spell books as in the item spellbook i just turned it hero ability :thup: yes. But its on the hero now and when i try to learn it the little icon is green and says tooltip missing but there is no tooltip thing in the spellbook even when it is hero someone please help. Im stuck and its pissing me off

If all you've done is change it from an Item ability to a Hero ability, you need to add an icon for learning the spell, and also a tooltip for both learning and using the spell.

You want the fields:
Art - Icon - Research
Text - Tooltip - Learn
Text - Tooltip - Learn Extended
Text - Tooltip - Normal
Text - Tooltip - Normal Extended

Hope thats what you were after.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.