The World of Bane!

well i only like to make heroes and spells, but we all know that Tinki3 is a great spell maker so maybe i cant help anymore...

well i only like to make heroes and spells, but we all know that Tinki3 is a great spell maker so maybe i cant help anymore...

> btw is the name The World Of Bane

or.. EoA?

EoA. Name changed.
EoA = Era of Alliance.

> EoA... reminds me of EotA

Wtf is EotA?

> well i only like to make heroes and spells, but we all know that Tinki3 is a great spell maker so maybe i cant help anymore...

Of course you can help, you know, I liked your map RotG, so it would be great if you made Heroes and spells for me..

Oh, and thanks, WeZurii, I think over them..
Maybe a little more details would make it better.

Still need Hero ideas, and feedback.

I fine Era of Alliance much better than The World of Bane actually.

Good name change.

Here are some ideas:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showpost.php?p=684123&postcount=21

I originally made them for a map I am co- or tri-working with but we decided not to use them in the end. But please don't use exactly the same, change it a little because I am using some of those skills for our map.

I can make more heroes too later. Good luck with your map!

P.S. EoA, i too, like better.

Thank you very much!

Seems like people are more interrested in the project after I announced that I changed the name, the terrain and Heroes.

What do people think about that I changed the name, terrain and Heroes, good / bad?

Tell me!

Bump!

Seems like people are more interrested in the project after I announced that I changed the name, the terrain and Heroes.

What do people think about that I changed the name, terrain and Heroes, good / bad?

Tell me!

Announcement​

Hello there people, I got a announcement for you people.

Later today, this post will be updated.
It will contain the newest beta of Era of Alliance.

The spells are made by Tinki3, forgive me if I haven't added the credits at that time.
Skins by erwtenpeller.
Terrain by me, MCR-ELSKER, or on Battle.Net, NoOb_PvP.
Yes, the terrain is meant to be like that.. The minimap looks quite wierd. It is meant that the trees is like that, like they go like this: \ .
Well, please comment the spells and terrain. ALL comments is good.
Also, give +rep to Tinki3 for his great spells.

The map will be uploaded in Next post, containing updates/features

Era of Alliance v1 Beta!

Download here: EoA_v1_Beta

This new version includes:

New model of the Guardian of the Savage, custom model, no credits needed here.
Cool spells made completed by Tinki3 (Please, +rep him, he gave a lot of effort into these spells)
4 lanes.
New tileset, Barrens.
Completely new terrain.

Please comment on the terrain. And I can't say it enough, +rep Tinki3 for his great spells!​

Just tried out the game single-player and the lightning guy's spells were pretty ownage. Did Tinki3 make all the spells, or just some of them? Because they were awesome (multi-lightning was nice, but lightning star was wicked).

Nice model for the Savge towers

The game seemed very... unoriginal though apart from those. Basic AoS layout and gameplay from what I played, didn't see anything different, wouldv'e been nice to see a bit of originality (excluding heroes).

Also, how many heroes are supposed to be available? Just 1 per team? Because I could only take lightning guy

Just tried out the game single-player and the lightning guy's spells were pretty ownage. Did Tinki3 make all the spells, or just some of them? Because they were awesome (multi-lightning was nice, but lightning star was wicked).

Nice model for the Savge towers

The game seemed very... unoriginal though apart from those. Basic AoS layout and gameplay from what I played, didn't see anything different, wouldv'e been nice to see a bit of originality (excluding heroes).

Also, how many heroes are supposed to be available? Just 1 per team? Because I could only take lightning guy

This is just a beta, in fact, there will come about 7 Heroes, and every update will contain 1 more Hero for each team.

Did you also play the Hero called "Corruption"?
All spells are made by Tinki3.

You got some ideas to evolve the gameplay and originality?

Ihm, could you post the new versions screenshots? I played the really old version, and it was like ahhh only 2 heroes xD. Well be back soon.

Ihm, could you post the new versions screenshots? I played the really old version, and it was like ahhh only 2 heroes xD. Well be back soon.

Good Heroes take time to create. You must know that..

I will try to find a free program that I can use to convert the file.

Uhm, I duh, I know that heroes take almost forever to make xD It takes about 1½ - 2½ hours for me to finish a complete hero, not including the time for thinking sometimes, you have realeased your game too early thats what you went wrong. Anyway, Ill be expecting to see the new screenies, I tested the last one and you then posted that you had a major change so I cant comment anymore since I played an outdated version, and right now, I could not test since I went to another place and left my computer so yes, even my map would have a critical delay, anyway I will try to find some time to test your map, even in the computer shop that is xD

Uhm, I duh, I know that heroes take almost forever to make xD It takes about 1½ - 2½ hours for me to finish a complete hero, not including the time for thinking sometimes, you have realeased your game too early thats what you went wrong. Anyway, Ill be expecting to see the new screenies, I tested the last one and you then posted that you had a major change so I cant comment anymore since I played an outdated version, and right now, I could not test since I went to another place and left my computer so yes, even my map would have a critical delay, anyway I will try to find some time to test your map, even in the computer shop that is xD

I have not released it too early, as I said, I will add 1 more Hero for each version I update.

Okay, people, the next version will be released in the next week!

Tinki3 is about to make the spells for the Desert Ranger, and I already got the spells for the new baddie-Hero.

Do people got ideas? Hero ideas? System ideas?
Ideas that can make it original?

Need comments!

Okay, people, the next version will be released in the next week!

Tinki3 is about to make the spells for the Desert Ranger, and I already got the spells for the new baddie-Hero.

Do people got ideas? Hero ideas? System ideas?
Ideas that can make it original?

Need comments!
QFT

| | | |
-\ | /
--\|/

From what I remember that terrain kind of looks like that but it doesn't matter. What I'm trying to say is that the middle is very open but the sides are very closed off and units start to get bunched up after 3 or 4 waves at the sides and there is no room for your hero to enter and attack. So your only option is the middle. I suggest widening up the sides a bit to make it more accessible.

I like the heroes that have been created so far. They have very interesting spells. Can't wait to see more from this map. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.